Cuck needing permission from wife's bbc owner to fuck

That's really hot !! I remember my ex-wife's first bull. She explained to me that she only wanted to fuck him while they were in a relationship and on my birthday, she had me call him to ask if she could fuck me. So humiliating but very exciting

I think this is the way it should be all the time for cucks

deny all requests from the cuckold husband.

the wife is now the bull's property.`

i feel the same but Misty's black bull is very younger than us. She perhaps is giving him the firsts experiences,, she is more experienced and with proper knowledge. I help her to feel herself safe with this new situation she began interracial dating.

Is anyone here in a situation where you as a cuck have your wife owned by a black bull and he has to give you permission to let you fuck your own wife? We've done some of that and looking for another similar situation. She has said if she finds a bbc owner she will not let me fuck her unless he says I can. I find it strangely hot.

That usually happens in a 'Black-Owned' home, where the hubby has relinquished control to the wife's lover. It will be expectant of him to always seek permission should he dare to want to fuck the wife. And if ever he does, he's expected not to cum inside her.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-owned-initiation.html

Is anyone here in a situation where you as a cuck have your wife owned by a black bull and he has to give you permission to let you fuck your own wife? We've done some of that and looking for another similar situation. She has said if she finds a bbc owner she will not let me fuck her unless he says I can. I find it strangely hot.

It sounds real hot!!
We are playing with the denial stuff and my cock gets hard all the time in this arena.
For a while wifey had a guy she was seeing regularly that she was fucking bare back as he now owned her pussy. She still needed dick and I was there to provide it but only with a condom on.
So each time i went to fuck her she would be commenting on how funny it was that her husband had to put rubbers on his little dick while her lover just thrusts his dick in her.
From my perspective it never felt as good as I knew that pussy could and does feel, and each time I squirted into the condom i would then be commanded to drain its contents down my throat.
Wifey has a boyfriend at the moment, and after spending last friday night away she came home and announced to me that i would no longer be going near her ass with my dick any more as her lover now owns her ass. (of interest after 14 years of marriage and not being allowed near her ass one of her guys asked about fucking her ass. She used me as a practice run before him and realised she loves it so I was getting occasional anal)
The next step is going to be when she decides she wants to be faithful to him and cut me off unless her guy has given me permission.
I would hope to be given permission a couple of times a year at least (xmas and bithday) just to remind me of the warm wet pussy wrapped around my cock that i am missing out on, but only after begging for the priveledge.
Id expect my sex life to then become oral servitude to my wife and her lover cleaning as requested, licking my wifes pussy or using a dildo to get her off all the while locked in chastity. Humiliation can be added on top of that by having to get her lover hard or having him cum on my face or down my throat, and being used as a toilet slave. If im given release it should be with a prostate milking or cumming on my wife or any of her girlfriends feet.

I as the Cuckold hubby get to clean my beautiful wife after she has been with her BBC's (yes she currently has two she sees on a regular basis). After I have cleaned her and made her cum orally I am allowed to enter her. I only last about ten seconds. I am NEVER allowed to cum in or on her. My wife has had me pierced in two different places. This is all she feels now when I am inside her.
this could be a nice compromise

my current bull rarely allows me to have sex with my husband any longer...and as we both, my husband and myself, signed a contract with my bull...i am his property now. not that husband recieve much pleasure from doing me any longer as i am a little loose for him now..lol
You have both signed contracts?
Does he dom your hubby as well or is it just a humiliation thing to have him sign the contract?

Back