Cuck needing permission from wife's bbc owner to fuck

It is very horny to do this. A guy was trying to seduce my wife instructed me when I could fuck my wife, and usually he would tell me to masturbate beforehand so that either I came so could not then get erect for her or so that I was so wound up that I would last seconds. In both cases she would be frustrated and he would be emailing her and moving in.

After my ex wife's BF moved away while she did not want a BF anymore she wanted sex. She found a dominant guy and told me she'd only fuck me if I called him on the phone and asked for permission. Sometimes he'd say no and Id just make out with her while I jerked off.
That's really hot !! I remember my ex-wife's first bull. She explained to me that she only wanted to fuck him while they were in a relationship and on my birthday, she had me call him to ask if she could fuck me. So humiliating but very exciting

Is anyone here in a situation where you as a cuck have your wife owned by a black bull and he has to give you permission to let you fuck your own wife? We've done some of that and looking for another similar situation. She has said if she finds a bbc owner she will not let me fuck her unless he says I can. I find it strangely hot.

That's not my case. However during all the dates with our black friend, he was who fucked my wife most. Sometimes, in spcial during our last dates, I just watched them fucking and I had not sex with her.

No. My wife. She is just in it for the pleasure of the sex. Lust vs. love. She lusts the BBC and loves me. Getting into this was purely sexual and we are not looking for what you are stating, no babies, no strings. If we see our friend after the first time it is because the sex was good. If not, on to someone else.

Paul: that is hot! Tell us more what happened about the seduction?
We'd chat online and he'd get me aroused about him fucking her. He'd tell me that she was responding to his emails, chatting, even getting her to talk about sex. He made me tell him what she liked and didn't like sexually, what her interests were, etc. He told me she told him that sex with me was ok.

I was getting really frustrated about sex too. I was masturbating a lot. I was imagining her masturbating herself as she got horny. He told me she admitted in their email conversations that she masturbated as I didn't last long enough for her. He asked her to meet him, told her he could last for hours, etc etc. So we had this scenario where I was downstairs on the evening, being humiliated by him in chat room and him telling me not to touch my wife, while she is upstairs in bed, masturbating.

Like anything else there are the good parts and bad parts. i told him at the start that if I got into it he could not be backing out of it. Have i pushed him to new limits...definately yes. He does complain but deep down I know he gets some satisfaction. I understand what he needs as a cuckold and so far it has worked for us. The day he gave me to my first bull was the day he gave up his right as my man. He still my husband but not my man. I just don't understand why even come here or other sites like this and not be into the lifestyle.
You've got a good thing going. Nice to see.

Never in a million years. See, that part about being married means wife and I are committed to each other first and foremost. Everyone else is secondary to that.

It felt strangely arousing to not be able to have ex with my wife. I imagined her getting really horny and having sex chats with him, which made me even hornier. He told me that she had told him that she had had sex with 7 men before she met me (she'd never told me that), and that one of them was black and that he'd taken her in a bedroom upstairs at a party with another black guy fucking another white girl in the same room. He tormented me night after night with this and made me masturbate myself, I didn't know whether to believe him or not.

You should ask your wife if it happened.

Did your wife not ask why you were not fucking her anymore? Maybe you could have said that she should find a BBC to please her and wait for her response?

Ag
You should ask your wife if i
Did your wife not ask why you were not fucking her anymore? Maybe you could have said thn a BBC to please her and wait for her response?
I agree. You should know,that keeps happy cuck family.
The key bout this life sytle trust between. adults
That's not my case. However during all the dates with our black friend, he was who fucked my wife most. Sometimes, in spcial during our last dates, I just watched them fucking and I had not sex with her.

Did your wife not ask why you were not fucking her anymore? Maybe you could have said that she should find a BBC to please her and wait for her response?
Never dt
Never stop having sex with her,that help keep her happy u still want her sexually!

Good
I find her so much more sexually attractive now
I find her so much more sexually attractive now
That's not my case. However during all the dates with our black friend, he was who fuckedg my wife most.Never stop fucking you're wife!! Both you guys. /the bull wrong,I'm master fuck bull cause one day those bulls
will leave both you,for tighter pussy,start all over again

Well, during our first date with our black friend, my wife had sex with each of us once. During the second date, one week later, we went over the bed from our bedroom and we had sex there.
I wished watch them fucking, so I didn't care of myself. After they fucked in missionary, I was so excited and I started to masturbating. Susie stopped me saying that I musn't do this, that if I was turned on I might do it with her. So our friend lay beside her and I went over my wife and we had sex in missionary too. I didn't clean Susie's pussy because I wished to feel it lubricated by his sperm.
If the first time my wife and me had sex, I was so excited thinking about the fact that Axel had put his great black dick, several times during their relationship before me, in the same place that I was putting my own dick, this time the sensation was even better because he had cummed inside her pussy.
During all the fuck I could feel her vaginal walls relaxed, completely soaked and my dick sliding inside it due his sperm. That was one of the best sensation of my sexual life.
Even though we stopped seeing our black friend Axel, almost one year later, I'm grateful with him because he brought wonderful momments to our sexual life.

Back