Cuck needing permission from wife's bbc owner to fuck

Is anyone here in a situation where you as a cuck have your wife owned by a black bull and he has to give you permission to let you fuck your own wife? We've done some of that and looking for another similar situation. She has said if she finds a bbc owner she will not let me fuck her unless he says I can. I find it strangely hot.

Hey, i'm all about that too

We have never gone that far or asked for permissions for anything. I have saved myself though for the time coming up when I was going to meet for a week or two so very tight, etc.. Also have done the condom thing wear hubby wears it and only the BBC is allowed to go bare inside me for a little game.

HA! my boy's lil dick stays caged...once or twice a month I let him out for milking to help keep his mind right. That is if he has made momma happy! Going on 3yrs now

In our case I have been black only for over 2 years. I broke up with my bf for a while but now we are back together again. In our relationship my husband is in chastity and has not had any intercoarse like I said in over 2 years. he has been caged for over 6 months now, with week releases. i used to milk him but my bf does not want me to do that so we let him jerk off in the bathroom. Once he does he takes a shower and we put him back in his cage.

Husband sleeps in the guest room and does most of the house chores. If he is good my bf lets him watch sometimes and allows him to eat me out.

It's weird to some but works for us.

In our case I have been black only for over 2 years. I broke up with my bf for a while but now we are back together again. In our relationship my husband is in chastity and has not had any intercoarse like I said in over 2 years. he has been caged for over 6 months now, with week releases. i used to milk him but my bf does not want me to do that so we let him jerk off in the bathroom. Once he does he takes a shower and we put him back in his cage.

Husband sleeps in the guest room and does most of the house chores. If he is good my bf lets him watch sometimes and allows him to eat me out.

You are sexy and I think your hubby is a lucky man. A beauty such as you should get real satisifaction from a real man like your BBC boyfriend.

I always get men talking bad back to me but just for the record my hubby was the one who pushed me into being a hotwife.

I dont understand why if they dont like it they should just mind their own business. I have seen and read your posts before. You are sincere and a genuine Hotwife and if he wanted it he should be happy and glad he made you happy. You deserve BBC and I bet its hot to clean you up after the Bull is finished.

Like anything else there are the good parts and bad parts. i told him at the start that if I got into it he could not be backing out of it. Have i pushed him to new limits...definately yes. He does complain but deep down I know he gets some satisfaction. I understand what he needs as a cuckold and so far it has worked for us. The day he gave me to my first bull was the day he gave up his right as my man. He still my husband but not my man. I just don't understand why even come here or other sites like this and not be into the lifestyle.

I envy your husband

Like anything else there are the good parts and bad parts. i told him at the start that if I got into it he could not be backing out of it. Have i pushed him to new limits...definately yes. He does complain but deep down I know he gets some satisfaction. I understand what he needs as a cuckold and so far it has worked for us. The day he gave me to my first bull was the day he gave up his right as my man. He still my husband but not my man. I just don't understand why even come here or other sites like this and not be into the lifestyle.
you r VERY sexy!!!!!

My wife controls all of my sexual activities including masturbation. She tells me when I am allowed to. Although she only sucks her lovers cocks and not mine, she has occassionally let me fuck her but only after I eat her to several orgasms. For the most part, I am allowed to eat her and watch her with her bull or watch her masturbate. And she'll allow me to masturbate or occassionally rub against her bare ass to cum. Whatever the activity, it is all controlled by her.

Sorry, I understand that this is a very extreme way to live "the lifestyle", but it wouldn't be my choice. There are only 2 people who determine whether or not my husband "gets any"... And that's him, and me. And if I'm not up to it, for whatever reason, he is more than welcome to have a date with Mrs. Hand and her 5 lovely daughters. With no objection from me.

Just because I share myself with someone other than my husband, always with his blessing, does NOT mean that the other guy has any rights to dictate my sexual activity outside of what we have, or by extension, my husband's sexual activity.

This was the only cuckold arrangement I ever was involved in. I was not allowed to masturbate unless they allowed me to while watching them and that was usually for their amusement. I usually was not allowed to touch my penis while they fucked. Then afterwards they might allow me to jerk off and they laughed as I came finally getting relief after watching a long session. I was occasionally allowed to stick it on her sloppy cum filled pussy for few strokes provided that I did not cum. I was only allowed to cum if they let me masturbate.

Thats hot. Gave up his right as your man. I wish I was him. Id love to see a bbc drill you and clean you up later

Back