Cuck looking for Queen of Spades in the Netherlands

Hi all!

I'm 32 years old male, living in the Netherlands and I'm looking for a (potential) Queen of Spades (or couple) for a cuckold-relationship or roleplay.

I prefer a relationship (in some form or another - hopefully a life partner or a soulmate) but I'm also open to couples who seek a cuck to dominate or work for them.

I have been in a cuckold-relationship for 3 years with an Arab queen of spades, which was wonderful. It made me realize thats being a cuck to a Queen of Spades is all I wanted for the rest of my life. Now I'm single again and would love to be with another QoS. I love bad women who really love to dominate a cuck and I'm open for extreme cuckolding: interracial pregnancy, being caged, serving as a a slave etc. is no problem for me.

- I'm 32 years old
- Well educated
- Have a good job
- Love to give and provide
- Good looking and care about style
- Naturally more thinker than do-er
- Can be very passionate - but can be very indifferent too
- Love a good conversation
- Cycling and swimming
- Adore good food and wine
- Music collector
- Love cinema
- Love wilde nature

I hope to hear from the Dutch Queen of Spades!

Bye

This forum is a bit too quite for my liking. Are there other communities like this one, but with more activity or more focussed on The Netherlands? :(

This forum is a bit too quite for my liking. Are there other communities like this one, but with more activity or more focussed on The Netherlands? :(

Its hard to find a single lady on any of the forums in General specially in EU... finding a QOS for a cuckold it gets harder... but maybe you should come on 31st of March to showboat Amsterdam you can watch some action in real between hotwifes and blacks and who knows many you can meet your QOS there?

Cheers ;)

Its hard to find a single lady on any of the forums in General specially in EU... finding a QOS for a cuckold it gets harder... but maybe you should come on 31st of March to showboat Amsterdam you can watch some action in real between hotwifes and blacks and who knows many you can meet your QOS there?

Cheers ;)

Hi, thank you for your kind reply. Too bad I couldn't make it - are these parties organized regularly? And how was it like on March 31?

Finding a Queen of Spades is not like going shopping. The odds are against you (and me as I'm looking for the same). Very few women are into the lifestyle and then you have to find them and get them interested in a relationship with you. You just got lucky the first time.

Finding a Queen of Spades is not like going shopping. The odds are against you (and me as I'm looking for the same). Very few women are into the lifestyle and then you have to find them and get them interested in a relationship with you. You just got lucky the first time.

And many of us who are in the lifestyle aren't looking for a cuck. It seems most cuck,relationships come about from a couple where the wife goes black but still wants the relationship she already has.

Yes, I'm very much aware of this guys - thanks for your concerns.

However, nothing is impossible and it won't stop me from searching.

:qos:

Yes, I'm very much aware of this guys - thanks for your concerns.

However, nothing is impossible and it won't stop me from searching.

:qos:
Best thing to do is look for a girl/woman that has had many partners before you or that is very open sexual experimentation. Than you can start to explore what you like or you can relive the past men of your new partner etc. Take it step by step and if she A)likes sex and B) knows you will be there for her no matter what you might just be indulged in your fantasy ;)

Best thing to do is look for a girl/woman that has had many partners before you or that is very open sexual experimentation. Than you can start to explore what you like or you can relive the past men of your new partner etc. Take it step by step and if she A)likes sex and B) knows you will be there for her no matter what you might just be indulged in your fantasy ;)

Thanks for your kind words :)

Back