• Valid idea

• Wild fantasy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Topnotch

Male
Real Person
From
IN, US
So I received a message from man claiming he wanted to be my financial cuckold. He explained that he and his wife would pay me to have sex with her and be his financial Dom. Said he would pay for trips for me and his wife or any couples or females I met or he met. And that while I was with them I could spend his money like it was mine...

Is this a real thing now or is this just another complex fantasy? Has anyone ever been approached or considered the idea? It sounds great, just never heard of it.

I wouldn't say I have been or am a financial cuckold, but on quite a few occassions i've paid for everything from the bulls cab fares, expensive dinner/ drinks, very expensive hotel room and anything he extra wanted as far as my wifes lingerie, heels, perfume etc. All so he could have a great experince that incurred no cost to himself at all. I do know a couple of financial cucks, but they hand over money to hotwives in exchange for pics/ used panties/ used condoms etc.

I wouldn't say I have been or am a financial cuckold, but on quite a few occassions i've paid for everything from the bulls cab fares, expensive dinner/ drinks, very expensive hotel room and anything he extra wanted as far as my wifes lingerie, heels, perfume etc. All so he could have a great experince that incurred no cost to himself at all. I do know a couple of financial cucks, but they hand over money to hotwives in exchange for pics/ used panties/ used condoms etc.
In the past I paid wife and her regular boyfriends hotel rooms. Paid for them to have a holiday together. Paid for flights from Spain to London on a regular basis. Bought sexy cloths for me wife to wear for him. I even bought presents for his birthday, Xmas etc that my wife chose and I paid for.
He had my wife happy and that's all I wanted for her so was happy to do it.

So I received a message from man claiming he wanted to be my financial cuckold. He explained that he and his wife would pay me to have sex with her and be his financial Dom. Said he would pay for trips for me and his wife or any couples or females I met or he met. And that while I was with them I could spend his money like it was mine...

Is this a real thing now or is this just another complex fantasy? Has anyone ever been approached or considered the idea? It sounds great, just never heard of it.

I just got a proposal I’m going to talk about to ask. Sounds good but there’s a lot of fakes on here so make sure he’s real. Another thing is don’t be the stereotype and make sure they’re not racsit.

Back