Cuck Hubby Training

Do You Desire to be Black-Owned & Submissively Trained?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 253 72.9%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 38 11.0%
  • No, Not for Me

Votes: 30 8.6%
  • Want It For My Spouse

Votes: 49 14.1%

• Total voters

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

Oh yes, don't be fooled into thinking that being a cuckold is merely about a hubby giving his wife to a bull. For some couples, that might be just what it is they expect. Some hubbies have no further interest beside the intention of getting the wife hooked and seduced by a bull who'll be keeping her sexually satisfied every now and then. Kind of like getting the wife off their thoughts while they attend to other important things, such as keeping the wife comfy. For such type of hubbies, they've long begun viewing their spouses as trophies. Not that such isn't a good thing, however there will/might come a time when just getting the wife someone to fuck her isn't enough. She might even get the desire to enjoy seeing her hubby submit to her bull.

For the cuck hubbies reading this, I tell you not to be worried about having such disturbing thoughts. It's only natural that you follow the rules of the 'Nature of Command'. This command states clearly that in a cuckold relationship, there must exist a cuck hubby, a hot wife, and a black bull. However, in the case of a Black-Owned relationship, it's converted into both the hot wife and hubby having a Black Master.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2013/07/white-hubby-training-pt-1.html?zx=6e32b8600b8f0800

Don't some of you desire to be trained into further submission?

Mac, it is.
You want to be cuck-trained?

Dsoul, the likelihood of me taking a submissive, cucky roll is about as likely as you taking a submissive, cucky roll with a white couple .... just AIN'T gonna happen, right?

If and/or when my wife and I invite a black man into our crib, it will be on equal terms ... none of this Alpha/Beta, bull/cuck crap. He'll probably get treated to a nice, 1/2 inch, ribeye (grilled to perfection) with baked potato (w/loads of butter & sourcream), awesomely fresh garden salad, and the best beverage of his choice, maybe a skinny dip, wet down in our party jacuzzi, then we'll both take her to the crib and pound the living hell out of her ... guests FIRST of course. My wife loves the "skew" experience, actually, so I'd probably be facing the black man from the other end, and listening to my wife moan her ass off. At least that's the way I have it pictured. He'd have all night to fuck her, though. But, as a couple, we're not into the "control" crap at all, so the first sign of an "attitude" and out the door he'd go ... ;)

Dsoul, the likelihood of me taking a submissive, cucky roll is about as likely as you taking a submissive, cucky roll with a white couple .... just AIN'T gonna happen, right?

Funny, funny . . . and all this time, you've been acting like someone in here researching on a thesis of Social Anthropology.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree to that notion, too. Such is why whenever I meet with any couple, I like to know what they both want, that way we won't be stepping on either's toes with unwarranted surprises.

Funny, funny . . . and all this time, you've been acting like someone in here researching on a thesis of Social Anthropology.

Social Anthropology ... :) ? That sounds like you want to insult me but that you're showing a slight attitude change about me? There's a lot of "attitudes" here, you'll have to admit. I sometimes just have a different way of "calling it like it is"!
When you think about it, we're really not that far apart in our thinking, Dsoul. :) Mac

Last edited:
Social Anthropology ... :) ? That sounds like you want to insult me but that you're showing a slight attitude change about me? There's a lot of "attitudes" here, you'll have to admit. I sometimes just have a different way of "calling it like it is"!
When you think about it, we're really not that far apart in our thinking, Dsoul. :) Mac

That was an attempt at humor.

You tell it like it is, that's what you say. But you forget one thing: Cuckoldry isn't mathematics. Let people make their minds up how they want it. I wouldn't twist your arm as how I'd want you to make this happen for you. If you and I were meeting to consider this, trust me I'd like us to shake hands, be friends, and talk through as to how you'd want this to happen (if we meet!). Others want things differently. I don't challenge them.

... I wouldn't twist your arm as how I'd want you to make this happen for you. If you and I were meeting to consider this, trust me I'd like us to shake hands, be friends, and talk through as to how you'd want this to happen (if we meet!).

well, there ya go, I knew that under all that tough talk was a nice, soft underbelly of a kind man. When I was playing HS football we had this big black dude ... I mean he was HUGE (6'5" or so and 300 lbs), all muscles ... and on the field, he'd bust some serious heads, but off the field, he had the kindest smile, and one of the most polite & kind guys I ever knew. He got a full athletic schoarship to one of our state colleges, too. But, it just goes to show how deceiving appearances can sometimes be.

I do not understand the Cuck thing totally. But i guess if the man gets off watching his wife being fucked by a black man & he enjoys sucking the man or being fucked by him then all are happy. I have read the humiliation stories so if this is his bag then being a cuck to anyone that will usurp his role as a husband & make him feel inferior embarrass him in front of his spouse or others then he is happy and she should be too. But why unless both enjoy being sexed by another would you want to be a cuck husband? Why would he want to be locked in chastity unless it helped with his erectile problem?

I do not understand the Cuck thing totally.

jesse, I think maybe you do have a little misunderstanding about cuckolding. In general, cuckolding just involves a married man who's wife has sex with other men while her husband remains monogomous. There are 2 types of cuckolding ... real & fantasy cuckolding. The difference being who usually instigates the cuckolding. Usually an unhappy, married woman will initiate cuckolding (cheating) when she's not happy at home. The husband usually initiates cuckolding (fantasy play) when he wishes to either have someone else sexually service his wife OR he wishes to add sexual stimulation to his sex with his wife. The race/color of the lover (whether he's black or white or whatever) really has no importance to cuckolding, except on interracial websites similar to this one.

Most the other items you mention ... cocklocks, humiliation & discipline of the husband, breeding, bisexual activities, etc are fetishes added to the cuckold activity; think of them as accessories that you add to a new car ... every couple decides which accessories they'll add to give added stimulation to their cuckold fantasy. Also, you might note that there are a lot (or more than usual) of bisexual men who simply wish to make their white wives accessible to black men so they, themselves, can be sexually involved with black men. This site has restricted those who desire this kind of activity into a bisexual cuckold area.
Did I help you any in understanding what this is all about? Mac :)

well, there ya go, I knew that under all that tough talk was a nice, soft underbelly of a kind man. When I was playing HS football we had this big black dude ... I mean he was HUGE (6'5" or so and 300 lbs), all muscles ... and on the field, he'd bust some serious heads, but off the field, he had the kindest smile, and one of the most polite & kind guys I ever knew. He got a full athletic schoarship to one of our state colleges, too. But, it just goes to show how deceiving appearances can sometimes be.

I never said I was something I aren't. I'm always a kind, gentle fellow. You might see me in real life and won't believe I'm the one you're talking to here.

Much better when the wife is the boss around the home

CY9Z09TWYAAE8ku.jpg

To get a wife involved in this, a husband needs to give the wife that measure of comfort and warming reassurance that what she's doing is the right thing for both himself and her and that no matter what his confidence in whatever is going to happen is seldom going to waiver. In other words, he needs to find a man suitable enough so he could transfer a large measure of comfort over to him when it comes to being with the wife, thus the wife won't feel like she's stepping into unknown territory when actually that's what she'll be doing.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/02/being-black-owned.html

Back