Cuck Hubby Not Complying!

Hey guys, I'm new here to the site. I am married and in search of a new cuck. He's aware I have decided that it's over between us, he cannot live up to his duties as needed. I currently reside in Toledo OH and on my way to live with a good friend in Muncie IN. I am in search of an obedient cuck. He's known the agreement since we got together and for some reason thinks he can have sex with me and a normal relationship, he's not equipped for my needs and pleasure or for any other woman. His place is to serve me and my cucks only, not anything else, since he can't get it right about his place in life I have no need for him.

Hey guys, I'm new here to the site. I am married and in search of a new cuck. He's aware I have decided that it's over between us, he cannot live up to his duties as needed. I currently reside in Toledo OH and on my way to live with a good friend in Muncie IN. I am in search of an obedient cuck. He's known the agreement since we got together and for some reason thinks he can have sex with me and a normal relationship, he's not equipped for my needs and pleasure or for any other woman. His place is to serve me and my cucks only, not anything else, since he can't get it right about his place in life I have no need for him.
Would love to see what you look like.

im here and ready for being cuck hubby. im in turkey but i can move everywhere.

grand rapids here i me your cuck

I would gladly be your cuck it is my dream to be a cuckhold and have a Hotwife :)

Wish I could say for sure that I could be your cuck. Even if I was sure I could go through with it I'm unfortunately unable to move. Sorry if this is a waste of your time. I at least like to compliment women on how beautiful they are. I also want to wish you the best of luck in finding both a worthy cuck and a black bull

Too bad you're not in New York. You're blonde too. God I would so know my place. I'd encourage you to get fucked so I can clean you up.

Back