Cuck Hubby Not Complying!

I can't believe how many are unrealistic about this type of relationship. It is the rare man who really can live a totally chaste lifestyle supporting all of a woman's needs with no emotional support and physical intimacy with the woman at all. And most of those men are currently living as monks in the Catholic church! Of course, there is no research that I am aware of on the subject, but I suspect that most cuckold relationships involve sex with their primary partner 75 % of the time and occasional sex with the bull 25 % of the time, while men in chastity are only 5 percent of cuckolds. I don't care if you are the exception of the rule, I would love to see sociological research that gives more precise numbers to my hypothesis.
I would suggest that if you want to make a cuckolded relationship work, you need to spend at least as much emotional energy including some sort of physical intimacy with your primary relationship. Even if the man agrees to chastity, that does not preclude the occasional hug, snuggling, and petting. These men who are leaping up and down to volunteer for this lifestyle probably need that affection in a relationship even if they are not being realistic about that psychological need.

Doesn't much matter if it was real or not. This person hasn't logged in since Feb. 21. Yet, people are still replying, like there's a chance. :rolleyes:
OR...mayhaps she looked and looked and looked, searching high, searching low...and, of course, due to the simple fact that there are so very, very few of us here on this sight, she simply threw up her hands, gave up, and left.

Lols, prolly not, tho. ;)

Hey guys, I'm new here to the site. I am married and in search of a new cuck. He's aware I have decided that it's over between us, he cannot live up to his duties as needed. I currently reside in Toledo OH and on my way to live with a good friend in Muncie IN. I am in search of an obedient cuck. He's known the agreement since we got together and for some reason thinks he can have sex with me and a normal relationship, he's not equipped for my needs and pleasure or for any other woman. His place is to serve me and my cucks only, not anything else, since he can't get it right about his place in life I have no need for him.
I'm in Charleston ac , you should move here. I'd gladly take you is as my BBC slut

Hey guys, I'm new here to the site. I am married and in search of a new cuck. He's aware I have decided that it's over between us, he cannot live up to his duties as needed. I currently reside in Toledo OH and on my way to live with a good friend in Muncie IN. I am in search of an obedient cuck. He's known the agreement since we got together and for some reason thinks he can have sex with me and a normal relationship, he's not equipped for my needs and pleasure or for any other woman. His place is to serve me and my cucks only, not anything else, since he can't get it right about his place in life I have no need for him.
I will abide by any rules and take care of your finances

I wish I was your cuck! I want to be able to taste HIS pussy sometimes though.....

omfg Mistress I would love to be owned by you and and willingly submit myself totally no questions only to serve wear a collar and leash deniece2015@hotmail.com

Back