Cuck Hubby Not Complying!

Hey guys, I'm new here to the site. I am married and in search of a new cuck. He's aware I have decided that it's over between us, he cannot live up to his duties as needed. I currently reside in Toledo OH and on my way to live with a good friend in Muncie IN. I am in search of an obedient cuck. He's known the agreement since we got together and for some reason thinks he can have sex with me and a normal relationship, he's not equipped for my needs and pleasure or for any other woman. His place is to serve me and my cucks only, not anything else, since he can't get it right about his place in life I have no need for him.
Look know further. Here I am.

Hey guys, I'm new here to the site. I am married and in search of a new cuck. He's aware I have decided that it's over between us, he cannot live up to his duties as needed. I currently reside in Toledo OH and on my way to live with a good friend in Muncie IN. I am in search of an obedient cuck. He's known the agreement since we got together and for some reason thinks he can have sex with me and a normal relationship, he's not equipped for my needs and pleasure or for any other woman. His place is to serve me and my cucks only, not anything else, since he can't get it right about his place in life I have no need for him.
Love to talk about the opening

damn shame I would love to give you this BBC but I guess you have another position to fill firs

damn shame

Well it really doesn't sound like you even like him as a person. We can all think that we could live a life where we as cucks are the submissive serving weak ones but in reality once that horny high feeling goes away there's going to be a intense shameful feeling. That's way its your job to emotionally be there for him the way i hope he is for you

I live in Muncie! I am a 33 year old white guy who wants nothing more than a woman who will dominate me and cuckold me! Msg me!

Doesn't much matter if it was real or not. This person hasn't logged in since Feb. 21. Yet, people are still replying, like there's a chance. :rolleyes:

"She" hasn't visited this site since 2015. Yet, there are still replies to this thread and posts on the profile wall.

Not going to pass judgment on the intellectual capacity of those involved, but this is my public service for today.

Back