Cuck Hubbies: Your Wish this Season

For the wife to find a black man with at least 9 inches of cock, the ability to cum often, that shoots big loads that I can clean up. If he wants me to take care of his big dick, fluffed, cleaned or just sucked that would be even better.
The most important part would be that she would be fucked regular. He would need to have a big dick since her hole is big. At least it was the last time I had my dick in it, but that's been a long time.

For the wife to find a black man with at least 9 inches of cock, the ability to cum often, that shoots big loads that I can clean up. If he wants me to take care of his big dick, fluffed, cleaned or just sucked that would be even better.
The most important part would be that she would be fucked regular. He would need to have a big dick since her hole is big. At least it was the last time I had my dick in it, but that's been a long time.

Yea, pretty much the same.

Wife is wanting a regular, steady partner. With us both being bi, she is wanting one we can both enjoy taking care of though. That tends to lengthen the search.

What you deserve is a live-in Black bull for you and the wife. The question is do you desire this??

That is something she will NOT go for. Ever. Nor would I for that matter. The reality of the situation is, that while we both play with others on a confined basis, we are 100% committed to each other. There are also children in the home. And while the oldest has figured out that we have other partners, it is NEVER something that we would expose them to in such a manner as having a live in lover.

Partner on the side to play with is fine, and we have other couples that we do. Partner living in the home is a no go.

She has said she would do it, but every time i suggest taking a step further she shoots it down. So that tells me she is not really ready or that she knows thats what i want to hear so she tells me that just to make me happy. The other night i tried to have a serious diacussion in bed and she asked me why i wanted the guy to be a black guy so i told her and she kind of didn't really say much, getting an honest answer from her has been difficult, maybe she will never be ready. I am thinking of finding a black guy to hit on her or chat to her to guage her interest level.

Maybe you need to find other means of engaging her senses. Perhaps telling her won't do, and she might feel aggravated if you continue that way. Have you thought of getting her some erotic interracial novels to read? Something that will stimulate her mind and show her what she's missing.

O
Maybe you need to find other means of engaging her senses. Perhaps telling her won't do, and she might feel aggravated if you continue that way. Have you thought of getting her some erotic interracial novels to read? Something that will stimulate her mind and show her what she's missing.
apparentley she has already been searching that kund of stuff, her kindle is full if erotic books and some are interracial.

No i haven't.

There's the problem. You ought to give her one, and then you can monitor her response to it. Even better when you read it with her, and then you can note how she reacts, because not all erotic novels are alike. You need to get her one that speaks to what you want her to know.

And who knows, you can later tell her that you know who the writer is and invite him over to meet with her.

Back