Cuck Hubbies Meeting in Real

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
There's more cuck hubbies/cuck wannabees entering/discovering this forum than there are couples/wives, and not like I'm feeling bad about that. I want to know have any of you in here ever thought of meeting with other cuck hubbies in real person, aside from making postings online? Even if you haven't met anyone here in person, ever thought of meeting one and exchanging ideas for a friendly hour or two?

most cuck hubbies here are only into fantasies n not real.they are all ''oh i m trying to make my wife agree
to fuck a black cock'' types.when u ask them how long are they married they reply from 7 to even 16 yrs.
now if his wife has not agreed this many years then what are the chances of she agreeing now?
so obviously one can see that they are here only to vet their fantasies.
a genuine cuck cpl in which the wife fucks other men and is the dominating partner? i will definitely like atleast my wife to meet n get introduced to pleasures of black cocks n learn bout intricacies of cuckoldism and being a hotwife.

I was here looking for some Real Cuckolds-but what upsets me is that this site mostly consists of people from overseas-none REAL one's from India & even if there are some of them-you would refrain yourself from even talking to them-improper english and the cheapness-reflects of their desperation !
I wish there were more genuine people around and that too the one's with some class !

Seems like a lot fabricate their stories too. I admit I'm trying to persuade my fiancee to try black cock but I haven't had much luck. You don't see me in here making up stories. I think the blog/forum has become diluted due to all the bullshit threads or post. Its unfortunate because it seems to be a resource to help. I also think a lot of the "cucks" in here don't have the courage to actually follow through with it. I didn't at first but I've started getting more bold with my suggestions and hints.

I was here looking for some Real Cuckolds-but what upsets me is that this site mostly consists of people from overseas-none REAL one's from India & even if there are some of them-you would refrain yourself from even talking to them-improper english and the cheapness-reflects of their desperation !
I wish there were more genuine people around and that too the one's with some class !
"People from overseas"..so how do you define that? Anyone NOT in the US is overseas to me. So you are overseas.

...when u ask them how long are they married they reply from 7 to even 16 yrs.
now if his wife has not agreed this many years then what are the chances of she agreeing now?

Actually there are many chances as every person thinks and acts different. I often read about wives who start having sexual partners after 20 & 30 years of marriage. There are many reasons about this. Marriage routine, ******* growing up and leave family, mature women who want to raise their self esteem and feel desired again etc.

I would like to meet any sane person of any race or sex. Anyone who lives close or is traveling can message me.

Actually there are many chances as every person thinks and acts different. I often read about wives who start having sexual partners after 20 & 30 years of marriage. There are many reasons about this. Marriage routine, ******* growing up and leave family, mature women who want to raise their self esteem and feel desired again etc.

I would like to meet any sane person of any race or sex. Anyone who lives close or is traveling can message me.

greece is too far for her,however a 15-20 days tripcan b considered if tickets/visas are arranged.

most cuck hubbies here are only into fantasies n not real.they are all ''oh i m trying to make my wife agree
to fuck a black cock'' types.when u ask them how long are they married they reply from 7 to even 16 yrs.
so obviously one can see that they are here only to vet their fantasies.
a genuine cuck cpl in which the wife fucks other men and is the dominating partner? i will definitely like atleast my wife to meet n get introduced to pleasures of black cocks n learn bout intricacies of cuckoldism and being a hotwife.

we were married for 25 years and i tried to get my wife to cuck me for 15 years and now she has tried black cock and cant get enough so there is hope for anyone wanting it it is the best

I have had discussions with a few members here, and would enjoy those friendships in person if the opportunity were to arise. However, it seems like the overall feel here is that people want to keep it online. :(

Seems like a lot fabricate their stories too. I admit I'm trying to persuade my fiancee to try black cock but I haven't had much luck. You don't see me in here making up stories. I think the blog/forum has become diluted due to all the bullshit threads or post. Its unfortunate because it seems to be a resource to help. I also think a lot of the "cucks" in here don't have the courage to actually follow through with it. I didn't at first but I've started getting more bold with my suggestions and hints.

A lot of them ARE wimps for real who're even scared to talk to their wives.
Visit my blog, or write to m if its help you seek.

I have had discussions with a few members here, and would enjoy those friendships in person if the opportunity were to arise. However, it seems like the overall feel here is that people want to keep it online. :(

Depends on if you've asked anyone yet.

Well.....i actually am trying to make this happen. Last time it was brought up, she said she would probably never do it. Then she asked me if I really wanted it, and gave me a strange look.....so stupidly......i said no.....it's just a game. In truth.....i would LOVE to see her get blacked. Honestly, it's kinda hard to talk about in person......but I guess it won't happen on its own. I've never thought about meeting an actual cuck before. I'd love too. I really would love her to become friends with a girl that cucks her hubby. If theres anyone in the east texas area, id love to meet. I'm really serious.

There's more cuck hubbies/cuck wannabees entering/discovering this forum than there are couples/wives, and not like I'm feeling bad about that. I want to know have any of you in here ever thought of meeting with other cuck hubbies in real person, aside from making postings online? Even if you haven't met anyone here in person, ever thought of meeting one and exchanging ideas for a friendly hour or two?
I would love to meet other cuckold husbands like myself!

Back