cuck giving up the butt

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dal White Couple, May 9, 2015.

1. Dal White Couple

Dal White Couple Member

I have seem my husband clean up and sucked. But I am intrigued by the idea of a bull actually fucking him in the ass. I see that as the ultimate submission of us as a couple to our bull. Would love to hear thoughts, insights and experiences From all three parties perspective.

realcucklife, daddybbc and Lv2cleanup like this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    What's your husband's view on this? Does he desire this? Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks if both of you desire this. Every couple is different in some way.
    pic_IMHP-InMyHumbleOpinion.jpg ... I don't think its a good idea for a woman to emasculate her husband. It causes her to lose disrespect and overall concern for him, thus eroding the relationship. With a 3rd party involved, it makes that person lose respect for you and your husband as well. I guess I can't understand why you would desire this to happen, if you do.
    Personally, if I was a woman, I'd have a concern if the lover had a fancy for having anal sex with other men. And if I was the husband, I'd have concerns if my spouse was desiring to humiliate me in front of others.
    pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg .......Mac