Cuck Couples, Has family or friends found out?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by hotwife4bbc2008, Sep 4, 2012.

1. hotwife4bbc2008

hotwife4bbc2008 New Member

Has any family, friends or coworkers found out your little sercet. Do they now know that the wife is a slut for BBC or that the hubby is a cuck? If so how did it go and how did it make you feel?

jaybbc53, Paul Wade and don dune like this.
  2. squirtyshorts

squirtyshorts Member

US
    A few of her friends know. My best friend knows & my sister knows.
    I feel ok with it. Her best friend has even seen me in drag and she teases me about being a cuck & a sissy.

3. BTG

BTG Well-Known Member

She is only teasing because she is jealous that her man wont do that for her

4. squirtyshorts

squirtyshorts Member

US
    Maybe, but it's a fun teasing & I enjoy it

5. BTG

BTG Well-Known Member

Well thats all that matters, as long as you dont mind then roll with it

lordick and squirtyshorts like this.
  6. squirtyshorts

squirtyshorts Member

US
  7. BTG

BTG Well-Known Member

Anytime.... Stay thirsty my friend!!

8. squirtyshorts

squirtyshorts Member

US
  9. glowman99

glowman99 Member

Alot of my family knows since she was caught out with men on several occasions with men.

They have gottin use to it since they now understand that it will never, ever change.

They know it's no point in fighting it.

10. ncsissy

ncsissy New Member

My wife's best friend knows, and it's not really a big deal to her since she's into BBC herself.

whitemilfsridingBBC likes this.
  11. cuckwanabe27

cuckwanabe27 Active Member

lol none of my friends know anything about my fantasy to get my gf blacked or family especialy my gfs dad wow hes racist as fuck he would want to kick my ass if he knew lol hes like the kkk but i want her to sexxxperiance the pleasures of bbcs in her but have to keep it from them all as were from a very small village in the countryside in yorkshire there is like 1 blk guy in the whole place

whitemilfsridingBBC likes this.
  12. Usnluv

Usnluv Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Most of my wife's friends know. She has also told them all she has had me pierced so I have a constant reminder of who owns my dick. A few know that she puts me in chastity cages. She had me explains to one of her friends why she should put her husband in a cage.

1094TT, rodriguan and moorster like this.
  13. hotmalc

hotmalc New Member

i had to follow what wife said and her bull

14. CarolineCucksMichael

CarolineCucksMichael Member

A few of ours found out.

Mathias likes this.
  15. sissycarla

sissycarla New Member

All the friends of my past wives knew what I was and I was always treated with mirth and contempt having to endure barbed comments! as for family well my Mother know's she knew about the transvestitism from very early years and then the cuckold stuff when I married first time!
    My Mother got on like a house on fire with both my wives and met several of their lovers, she would also go shopping with my wives and brought them stuff to please their men! as for me little girly gift as xmas and birthdays are a norm!

Paul Wade likes this.
  16. Tiffandcuck

Tiffandcuck Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    whenever who do find a regular lover and long term b/f i will put it on facebook and let all of our friends and famliy know....although my mom and sister already know and neither one judges me for it...just not what they are into themselves i guess.

17. 4athrill

4athrill Active Member

A few of our friends are aware.

18. CuckinVA

CuckinVA Active Member

same here....only my best friend knows

19. sub2woman

sub2woman New Member

We have many Women friends and all of them are into BBC and they all know i am cuckold. They take it very casually because we are nudists and they know i have a small cock.

wit and justdouss like this.
  20. Rick Willis

Rick Willis Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Over time alot of our friends have discovered our lifestyle..the funny thing is most of Nancy's girlfriends especially the married ones are very into wanting to know from her all about sex with BBC.....she has set a few of them up with BBC and i am sure more will follow........

1094TT, rodriguan, Paul Wade and 9 others like this.