Cuck couple

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by mrhubby, Dec 23, 2009.

1. mrhubby

mrhubby New Member

My blonde 30 yo wife likes sexy hung men preferably blacks to do my job and I as a cuck, watch, help and record the event…so hi to all people like us.
    View attachment 35 View attachment 36

Attached Files:

• ho2.jpg
      ho2.jpg
      File size:
      40 KB
      Views:
    • ho1.jpg
      ho1.jpg
      File size:
      40.4 KB
      Views:
    Malla Kor likes this.
  2. bobwhit34

bobwhit34 New Member

Your wife looks very fuckable. I'm sure there's no problem finding willing guys.
    Thanks for posting her pictures.:cool:

3. mrhubby

mrhubby New Member

Thanks bobwhit34. Yes, she is hot, but lack of BBC in our part of the world…Here some more as I love her ass

4. yafram11

yafram11 New Member

Wow, what a view! You have got to find her a BBC and share the pics! If you can't find a real one, maybe a Big Black Dildo will be a nice surrogate in the meantime?

5. sogjo78

sogjo78 New Member

I too would love to see my wife get fucked by a big black stud, many of them actually. Just thinking of her getting her pussy abused as she cums again and again, gets me hot. She wouldn't ever do it, but thats my fantasy, watching her fucked to a quivering mess by multiple black men.

6. fedder

fedder New Member

sexy wife, want to fuck her

7. Captain Black Cawk

Captain Black Cawk New Member

Where in the world are you that there is no BBC? Let me know, so I can go ravage the land. I've got a BBC, and I'm planning on having an illegitimate baby in every country on the face of this planet!

8. big_blk_cockx

big_blk_cockx Member Real Person

lol she knows how to pose lets hope she can bend over and take a big cock up her married cunt