Cuck couple training

!Looking for A COUPLE to train! I am married with ******* and a well trained wife! Most of all my favorite thing is being a dominant master. Females are fun but love couples. My biggest things are rules.

Typically I like to build a repor with the wife 1st. I'm not out here fucking just any and everyone so we must have some connection to even go forward. We text for a few days and then I call and give date instructions. Hey babe Saturday night your mine, were gonna . . And based on our first few conversations I will have something special for her planned that night . Tlwhen we meet we will enjoy dinner and drinks. Finally I will ask her if she wants to give her self to me. I will explain my rules and how we will move forward. If she she says yes. I will make her call her man and say hey babe I enjoyed myself and I chose him.

I will then have a conversation with him. I will give rules, I always start slowly with my dominance. To start he can only have sex with her 2x a week at specific times. I'd give specif things to do to her while on the phone with me. He must cum in a jar with a lid everytime he cums. I will have a schedule based on when I need him to fuck her and when I want him to recieve pleasure. U can not cum in her unless you ask and have reason or I tell you too

If you are intrigued I want to know! Ladys want to know more? Guys want to give her to me? Let's chat

!Looking for A COUPLE to train! I am married with ******* and a well trained wife! Most of all my favorite thing is being a dominant master. Females are fun but love couples. My biggest things are rules.

Typically I like to build a repor with the wife 1st. I'm not out here fucking just any and everyone so we must have some connection to even go forward. We text for a few days and then I call and give date instructions. Hey babe Saturday night your mine, were gonna . . And based on our first few conversations I will have something special for her planned that night . Tlwhen we meet we will enjoy dinner and drinks. Finally I will ask her if she wants to give her self to me. I will explain my rules and how we will move forward. If she she says yes. I will make her call her man and say hey babe I enjoyed myself and I chose him.

I will then have a conversation with him. I will give rules, I always start slowly with my dominance. To start he can only have sex with her 2x a week at specific times. I'd give specif things to do to her while on the phone with me. He must cum in a jar with a lid everytime he cums. I will have a schedule based on when I need him to fuck her and when I want him to recieve pleasure. U can not cum in her unless you ask and have reason or I tell you too

If you are intrigued I want to know! Ladys want to know more? Guys want to give her to me? Let's chat
Hot

Very intrigued

Asian chick with white hubby, intrigued.

Back