Cuck Cock Size

How much has the cuck's dick shrunk and shriveled?

• 1/2 inch

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 1 inch

• 1 and a 1/2 inches

• 2 inches

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2 and a 1/2 inches

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 3 inches

• 3 and a 1/2 inches

• 4 inches or more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not believe that all men who are easily or happily cuckolded is because of their endowment. My hubby is or in his prime was 7" but it never got rock hard and only lasted a minute or two, plus even before meeting me, he was sexually submissive to other men. And very early on, submissive to me. I think that natural submissiveness is the basis for accepting the cuck role.

Most cucks are proud of their small dicks.
....I'm not sure about that one, Travis. Maybe you should explain where you get that assumption. I can't recall ever having "one on one", real conversation with any guy who was glad to have a small dick. Pretty sure if guys could go to the retail "cock" store and pick out their cocks, or could get their cocks increased like women get their breasts increased, they wouldn't be looking at smaller ones. Some non-heterosexual guys might have desires for small dicks, but many times guys become cucks because of things other than their sexual inadequacies/shortages.
....I barely have a 5 1/2"er, and I'd love to have a 7-8"er. And I certainly wouldn't want to go to a nude beach strutting about with what I have. Since my wife & I dated for almost 3 years before getting married, she knew what she was getting and has never complained or wished for bigger of me. So, cock size is but one of many variables which result in a guy becoming a cuckold.

Back