Cuck-Bull Interaction

It depends on the Bull and the situation.

My first experience was not a friendly relationship with the bull as he essentially stepped in and took my place when my girlfriend and I were having difficulties. When she decided to continue dating him after we got back together things progressed to the point that she was openly cuckolding me in so far as her family and our friends knew about it. Fortunately, what she didn't make public were the things I had to do to make her agree to not leave me, even though I eventually decided to call it quits.
However, he always made sure I knew who was the "top dog" and would lord his position over me as far as he could, occasionally making my girl feel sorry for me and tell him to back off a little. Which is all he would ever do, back off just enough to appease her.

The second time was a more cordial relationship where the Bull and I got along well and shared many common interests as well as the same woman. So, even though I was subservient to him and he was clearly dominant, we got along well and he never abused his position over me or really mistreated me. Occasionally, if it was "girls night out", he and I would get together and go have a beer or two and play pool at a local bar.

Yes, even with the second one it could be a bit awkward at times, especially taking his phone calls to let my then fiancee know when he would be coming over or calling him for her.
Probably the most uncomfortable conversations were those when we would be at the bar or sitting around the apartment and he would become antsy waiting for her to return and start talking about how he couldn't wait for her to get back home so he could fuck her tight pussy, what a great cocksucker she was, did I really enjoy eating her pussy after he fucked her and things of that nature.

Granted, I never see him do much with my wife in front of me so I don't really have much time with him. When I talk to him it's pretty brief, usually when he's about to do my wife, and then the only attention goes to what they're about to do and I'm pretty much ignored.

It exists for some couples who mind how they desire their relationship with their bull to be like. Not all couples would go about this line, and for some who'd desire to be dominated by the lover and wife as well, the terms would then fall onto the hands of the wife and bull to see as well dictate how things would be for all three concerned. But for the hubbies who insist on how they'd like the bull to be with them, whether aggressive or otherwise, its no harm sharing some moments with the bull.

I agree with the responses so far that say 'it depends'. My ex wife was cuckolding me, but it was via cheating. I knew (pretty much from the start), and let him move into our home. Both of them made like nothing was going on, but it was obvious to a man attuned to cuckolding. Anyway, it was easy to interact because they were having their affair secretly and I didn't want to pressure the situation. But the fact that she was lying to me did destroy any trust between us, and knowing that he thought he was getting away with fucking her while acting like my buddy made it impossible for me to respect him as the 'man of the house'.

But the fact that she was lying to me did destroy any trust between us, and knowing that he thought he was getting away with fucking her while acting like my buddy made it impossible for me to respect him as the 'man of the house'.

Would you have been more comfortable if they'd let you in on things?

Would you have been more comfortable if they'd let you in on things?
Cuckolding as I view it, in an ideal sense, ought to be about not lying. The lying damaged the marriage (which was already probably not fixable by then anyway) in a final way. So, that made my ex just a cheater and nothing more. I certainly wasn't going to tell her I would be open to her having extra marital relationships if she was not committed to the marriage in the first place.

Desiring to be cuckolded does not mean that the husband also desires to be a sucker. The distinction is probably a fine line, though an important one, IMHO.

The biggest obstacle I've had to overcome, sharing my wife with any men, not just black men, is their fear that I'm not really welcoming them into my wife's cunt. Most men can't wrap their heads around the idea of a man willingly, supportively letting his wife fuck other men. They either think my wife is lying to them, or they think I'll have second thoughts and want to hurt or ******* them if I see them banging my wife.

The one time I've been present when my wife got banged by a black guy, it was a guy she had been with one-on-one before. As he went out the door, his last words were to me: "Thank you for letting me have sex with your wife."

The next time she's with the guy she met here, on BlackToWhite.net, we're planning on me being there to take some pics and possibly video. He is more used to cuckold couples and shared wives than the average man, so he understands that we can be friends while he enjoys my wife's pussy.

The biggest obstacle I've had to overcome, sharing my wife with any men, not just black men, is their fear that I'm not really welcoming them into my wife's cunt. Most men can't wrap their heads around the idea of a man willingly, supportively letting his wife fuck other men. They either think my wife is lying to them, or they think I'll have second thoughts and want to hurt or ******* them if I see them banging my wife.

It's hard, yes. Sometimes I guess its why some wives prefer the husbands not being there.

For many cuckold couples, this is one of the reasons the wife will humiliate her husband in front of the Bull in order to make the Bull comfortable knowing that the couple are for real and that the husband isn't going to be going for a gun.
For a man who truly enjoys providing his wife with the most pleasure she can possibly have, it is difficult to convince another man it is not only OK to fuck his wife, but desired he do the best possible job of it that he can to maximize her satisfaction. One would think that a simple concept such as "happy wife=happy life" would be easy to understand.

The one time I've been present when my wife got banged by a black guy, it was a guy she had been with one-on-one before. As he went out the door, his last words were to me: "Thank you for letting me have sex with your wife."

Nice of him to express his appreciation, but I think I'd be the one thanking him for giving my wife a great time!

The next time she's with the guy she met here, on BlackToWhite.net, we're planning on me being there to take some pics and possibly video. He is more used to cuckold couples and shared wives than the average man, so he understands that we can be friends while he enjoys my wife's pussy.

That's great and I hope you all have a great time! :)

Always enegae in conversation and get to know the guy. If we did not feel comfortable, either one of us, then it is no go for both. Always makes the guy feel more at ease also. They like to know what she likes, do's and do not's unless she asks. And they want to know your cool also. I am not bi in any way so do not touch the guy in any way, shape or form, besides fucking sloppy seconds after they are done and he is gone.

IMO ... HERE'S a topic I side 100% with the BULL on ... there should only be interaction with the Cuck if the BULL agrees to it. The Bull's only purpose is to do what the Cuck is obviously unable to do, properly service his wife. He's there to do his JOB ... not entertain a white man who very probably has deeply suppressed homosexual desires.
If the Bull says he doesn't want the Cuck in the room, watching, and jerking off his retarded peepee ... so be it! ;)

I beg to differ MacNfries,

Take the blinders off and see the whole spectrum of cuckoldy. From the guy whos' wife is cheating and everyone knows but him, to the 100% str8 guys who just indulges her to keep the peace - to the sissy in chastity on hormones, and every possible variant in between. There'll probably be some hybrid or mutated variants as well :eek:- some tightly wound kink.

If your woman is stepping out and cheating then that's being a cuckold in the absolute worst way, I know this.
All I'm trying to say is that every couple, and indeed, every individual is unique. There is someone out there for EVERY possible craving.

For us, when we have played with others, my husband and my lover converse and enjoy having a light conversation. I had a boyfriend and he was close with my husband to where we all hung out and was invited to his house for parties. I like when everybody hangs out because part of taking on another lover, at first, is making sure my husband knows who is taking his position in bed with me. As the relationship goes on, it changes and while they talk and are cordial, but the interaction can be a few minutes (while waiting for me to finish getting ready), to walking by and saying hello as we head towards the bedroom to full conversation if we are out together. I like the varying dynamics.

Back