Cuck attire?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by KuriouKouple, Aug 8, 2016.

1. KuriouKouple

KuriouKouple Member

US
    do wives or bulls care if hubby is locked up or dressed as a sissy during encounters? Preference?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    .....In order for this "cuckolding" to remain harmonious ... meaning all 3 remain happy with the arrangement, I think its important that the Wife & so-called Bull work within his limits. Remember, this cuckolding is like a 3-leg stool ... for it to work, all 3 legs gotta play their part. So, if he desires to add "humiliation" to the arrangement, then by all means be creative with the activities. However, if he just wishes to sit in the corner and watch, or maybe let someone else do HIS JOB of pleasing his wife because he's too damn lazy to do it himself ... then that should be a consideration.
    .....If I'm some black guy, going to some white couple's home, fucking his woman, drinking his beer, etc ... I'll try to keep things cool, otherwise, she's got to come to my place, which means she hangs around a lot longer than I prefer IF all I'm wanting to do is score some white pussy.

Gary Cuckold likes this.
  3. Endorfiner

Endorfiner Member

Sweden
    Cuckold a style of life for 3 persons. So the "play" must be interesting for all of them. It is not just "fucking" the hot wife, but also giving the satisfy to her cuckold so.
    I am bi, and I love, when the hubby is also bi, so I can have him and his wife. If he is sissy would be wonderful to have two women at the same time. Yes I prefer sub couples, or at least when man is sub.

4. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

For us it is not so much cuck's attire, but cuck's submission and use as a sex slave to me, my black BF, and any others he brings to show off his slut couple. We just love being that BBC slut couple together.

5. Endorfiner

Endorfiner Member

Sweden
    And this exact what I love to have.

kumarrao likes this.
  6. Cuckcpl83

Cuckcpl83 Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    No real attire. I have worn a cuck cage for a week while my wife played. Amazing experience

7. ohgirl

ohgirl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    New anklet for Cucky 0816161833.jpg 0816161715.jpg

87derek, michelle sd and Wife4BBC like this.
  8. Boy in Pink

Boy in Pink New Member

US
    Cocklit caged.