Cuck allowed to use Wife pussy after bull: yes or no

should a cuck be allowed to penetrate wife and cum in her after the Bull?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
Have seen videos of the cuck being inside his wfe and cumming after the bull has cum. Wonder what the thoughts are here as to the appropriateness of this behavior

I love my hubby fucking me after I've been with another man. Even though I'm looser, wet, full of cum and can hardly feel him in me, I think it brings us closer together.
I also think it's only fair to share the risk, if I've got a strangers cum in me, it's only fair hubbys cock goes in the cum too! X

I would say yes or no or maybe, depends on the couple and the situation. We play chastity games and if she plays while I'm in chastity for a period of time, then I'm cleanup and that's it. If I'm not in chastity or it's release, then it depends on her mood and whatever scenario we're playing it. When not in the cage I love fucking sloppies after cleaning her up even if she runs the orgasm or finishes me by hand at least some degree of sloppy seconds are involved.

I love my hubby fucking me after I've been with another man. Even though I'm looser, wet, full of cum and can hardly feel him in me, I think it brings us closer together.
I also think it's only fair to share the risk, if I've got a strangers cum in me, it's only fair hubbys cock goes in the cum too! X
Wise Words

My husband doesn't know but I enjoy it as well. I usually get him ******* on wine and rum and just tell him I'm extra horny today. I feel closer to him as well, not sure why.

Back