Cuck allowed to use Wife pussy after bull: yes or no

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by kevtat, Aug 23, 2016.

?

should a cuck be allowed to penetrate wife and cum in her after the Bull?

Poll closed Oct 11, 2016.
  1. yes

69.3%
  2. no

33.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kevtat

kevtat Well-Known Member Gold Member

Have seen videos of the cuck being inside his wfe and cumming after the bull has cum. Wonder what the thoughts are here as to the appropriateness of this behavior

Roy Randall likes this.
  2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I love my hubby fucking me after I've been with another man. Even though I'm looser, wet, full of cum and can hardly feel him in me, I think it brings us closer together.
    I also think it's only fair to share the risk, if I've got a strangers cum in me, it's only fair hubbys cock goes in the cum too! X

3. jimbobin

jimbobin Member

as pritty much with the lifestyle this should be down to the wife to decide when and who she would like insider her.

whiteshadoe and wrocuser like this.
  4. hotwifecouple78

hotwifecouple78 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    My husband and I always have sex after I have been with another man as he loves to do that. For him, me having sex with another man is like foreplay for us lol

5. 804Gentleman

804Gentleman Active Member

US
    I don't mind most times. I love to know that the hubby's prick is rock hard from watching and waiting to fuck her. And when he compliments me for making her pussy so loose and hot. Wives I've had usually cum over and over and over because they're being used by me...then hubby. The husbands are free to cum quickly (wife doesn't mind since she's been cumming)...and I love to take the wife again and fuck her. My thrusts usually splash and draw hubby's cum from out of his wife's pussy. I squat over her face and ease my cock into her mouth. "You taste our spunk on my cock baby??" I ask. The nod comes....and then I get between her thighs again and continue banging some more. by the end of it all the wife is well-used, shivering, or leg shaking from the thorough fucking she was given. her lips puffy (both sets) from kissing, sucking and fucking for hours. Her skin's scent is that of masculine musk, sweat, and cum. my balls are drained to the point that they ache. My legs feel as if I ran 10miles and squatted a few sets. lower back aches....
    Later in the evening, I like to personally text hubby some messages about how hot his wife was...and I compliment him on keeping her satisfied as I regained myself. Then I may text pics of things I want to try next time. Or sometimes I let him know about what she and I talked about, or whispered to each other as we fucked. lol

6. whitecuckold2003

whitecuckold2003 Active Member

Wife doesn't have sex with me at all anymore, so no.

7. Bradock

Bradock New Member

US
    Yes, so he can feel how much that BBC has stretched her out and know for himself the truth of the BBC.

jason385 likes this.
  8. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Active Member Gold Member

There are times hubby has sex with me after the bull, other times he joins us and a few times he couldn't help himself and he cums watching us.

Mathias, glandeurrr and Roy Randall like this.
  9. Andrea38

Andrea38 Active Member

I like being the sub.

Sal88 likes this.
  10. JenCucksDave

JenCucksDave Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We always do, after he cleans me up. Hubby finishes the creampie then his job is to make me cum after.

11. dawn42

dawn42 Active Member

UK
    my partner often has sex with me after ive been with a guy,i like the idea of my partner getting so turned on by my bull screwing me

12. SapphiresCuck

SapphiresCuck Active Member

US
    I would say yes or no or maybe, depends on the couple and the situation. We play chastity games and if she plays while I'm in chastity for a period of time, then I'm cleanup and that's it. If I'm not in chastity or it's release, then it depends on her mood and whatever scenario we're playing it. When not in the cage I love fucking sloppies after cleaning her up even if she runs the orgasm or finishes me by hand at least some degree of sloppy seconds are involved.

whitecuckold2003 and Roy Randall like this.
  13. Roy Randall

Roy Randall Active Member

Finland
    Wise Words

Ann4BBC likes this.
  14. whiteshadoe

whiteshadoe Member

I love to spoon her afterwards with my rock hard erection straining against her skin as she drifts off to sleep. Knowing that she has been satisfied and I am frustrated is an incredible turn on.

15. Melissa219

Melissa219 Active Member

US
    My husband doesn't know but I enjoy it as well. I usually get him drunk on wine and rum and just tell him I'm extra horny today. I feel closer to him as well, not sure why.

16. Wife an bbc

Wife an bbc Well-Known Member

US
    Yep fucking the wife's used stretched sloppy pussy mmmmmmmmm

jason385 likes this.
  17. glandeurrr

glandeurrr New Member

France
    Yes, good choice !!! It's better to change.

Mywifelovesthis likes this.
  18. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I guess I walk in different shoes. Black only for 12 years and hubby seemed relieved that he did not need to compete. But he typically orgasms with our black BF, so he is well satisfied too.

jason385 and whiteshadoe like this.