cu kold

Jmb3598

Male
Real Person
I have been trying to get old gfs, new gfs, one night stands basically any girl I've been with to get into this lifestyle but have yet to succeed. Is there any tips you guys have or any other websites that would help me find someone who is already open to this

You'd probably have better luck asking random strangers for their debit card and the pin number.

You're putting the potential cart before the horse. How about getting to know a woman and building a viable relationship before you start in on the fetish stuff.

I have and its not like the first words i said was i want you to bang black guys while your with me

I have and its not like the first words i said was i want you to bang black guys while your with me

You said in your original post "...one night stands basically any girl I've been with..."

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but it's pretty hard to build something lasting with a one night stand or just any girl if you're wanting them to sleep with other dudes.

.... You're putting the potential cart before the horse. How about getting to know a woman and building a viable relationship before you start in on the fetish stuff.

EXACTLY! plus there's as much preference to this fetish as there is to each other's preference for ice cream. Contrary to what readers read here ... women aren't lining up.

caption_LineOfWomen.jpg
Hummmm, well, maybe I could be wrong! God, that would be three times so far this life time ... gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif

Back