CT- Young horny couple seeks BBC Bull for wives first BBC in CT

j&k

Couple
From
CT, US
We're looking for the wife's first BBC experience! She has never been with a BBC and even though extremely nervous she has never been more excited or tempted before. Looking for someone able to be kind respectful and comforting to the point where she relaxes and enjoys herself yet able to work up to an all out no holes barred fuck fest! We would want to get video of the night and would hope to be able to go all out and make one wild video so outgoing and creative and camera friendly a must granted all second to size. Hit us up and tell us what you would want to do to make it the wildest night possible

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 154
We're looking for the wife's first BBC experience! She has never been with a BBC and even though extremely nervous she has never been more excited or tempted before. Looking for someone able to be kind respectful and comforting to the point where she relaxes and enjoys herself yet able to work up to an all out no holes barred fuck fest! We would want to get video of the night and would hope to be able to go all out and make one wild video so outgoing and creative and camera friendly a must granted all second to size. Hit us up and tell us what you would want to do to make it the wildest night possible
Where you two located in CT?

Dammmmmmm!!!!!!! U sound sooo real and funny.
I'm craving that movie tooo tell me wanna know if u still looking,I'm soo close we cn hit such type of funny like nobody has b4.
Yours BBC for life

Reactions: j&k
Back