Crossdresser sissy slut says hi

I am Elle, I found out my Partner was a Crossdresser and thats how I keep him now at home. It was my chance to give him what he wanted and get what I wanted ! I turned him into my Cuckold and I now have a Black Lover so we both win ! What feminine things do you have ? If you need any advice just ask, I am very open minded !
x Elle

I have lots, skirts, dresses underwear things stockings heels the full lot really.

My wife doesn't know I dress but maybe in the future something may change
Hi Jessica, You certainly seem to have collected quite a number of Fem things ! As its weekend my Partner is Dressed and making the Dinner ! As soon as he gets home on Friday he assumes his Female Roll ! Do you have Make-up ? We recently got "Jane" some Wide False Nails from E bay, as you probably know the False Nails for Women are too narrow for Men, we found wide ones and they cover the Nails completely and look great on him ! X Elle

No I havent, I only have a small Ass and it would need stretching, I have been asked by Lloyd my guy to do it for him. Iwill have to get a wear a plug and go up in sizes before he can get into me

Back