Crossdresser sissy slut says hi

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi all,

I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I'm here anyway.

31 year old crossdresser from the uk. Very submissive. If you like what you see, please say hi.

Hope everyone's start to the year has been good.

Speak soon Jess xx

I am Elle, I found out my Partner was a Crossdresser and thats how I keep him now at home. It was my chance to give him what he wanted and get what I wanted ! I turned him into my Cuckold and I now have a Black Lover so we both win ! What feminine things do you have ? If you need any advice just ask, I am very open minded !
x Elle

I have lots, skirts, dresses underwear things stockings heels the full lot really.

My wife doesn't know I dress but maybe in the future something may change
Hi Jessica, You certainly seem to have collected quite a number of Fem things ! As its weekend my Partner is Dressed and making the Dinner ! As soon as he gets home on Friday he assumes his Female Roll ! Do you have Make-up ? We recently got "Jane" some Wide False Nails from E bay, as you probably know the False Nails for Women are too narrow for Men, we found wide ones and they cover the Nails completely and look great on him ! X Elle

No I havent, I only have a small Ass and it would need stretching, I have been asked by Lloyd my guy to do it for him. Iwill have to get a wear a plug and go up in sizes before he can get into me