View attachment 56522View attachment 56523View attachment 56525

8. Nives Drpić, starlet,married,mom
View attachment 56527View attachment 56528 View attachment 56526

9. Severina Vučković, singer,married,mom
View attachment 56529View attachment 56530View attachment 56531

10. Tanja Tomić, tv-host,divorced,mom
View attachment 56532View attachment 56533View attachment 56534

soon there be more pics of them,as well as some other Croatians

Wow. They're all hotties. Wouldn't each one of them look ngreat with a black bull screwing the daylights out of them and also nursing a black baby

And she should be branded "for Blacks only" ;)

Very much she should be carrying a tattoo like such.
Matter of fact, its a shame you hardly hear about E. European women wanting black men. Something ought to be done about it.

Matter of fact, its a shame you hardly hear about E. European women wanting black men. Something ought to be done about it.
That's not truth, there are many East-European women who are interesting in or even prefer Black men. I have looked trough many East-European (mostly Russian and Ukrainian) girls' profiles on meeting-sites, and there are often enough shown interest in Black men (for example, an option "what turns me on - dark skin colour" is swiched on in profile).

The problem really is that there are very few Black people in East Europe. And what is really ought to be done - is massive African immigration into East Europe. And at the end our politicians begin to speak about it! For example I have red just a couple days ago, that Latvia will invite about 250000 refugees, mostly Africans. Comparing to all Latvia's population, which is 2 mln people, that is about 12% of all population. And the same things are planned for other East-European countries. Just a few years to wait - and very many East-European will be Blacked. :cool:

Yes, it is a problem here in Croatia, cuz there is very,very small concentration of black people. But, I know our females want them, cuz while here was UN forces during the war in the 90's, many of them dated black soldiers and some of them were so tight they needed to see doctor after it

That's not truth, there are many East-European women who are interesting in or even prefer Black men. I have looked trough many East-European (mostly Russian and Ukrainian) girls' profiles on meeting-sites, and there are often enough shown interest in Black men (for example, an option "what turns me on - dark skin colour" is swiched on in profile).

The problem really is that there are very few Black people in East Europe. And what is really ought to be done - is massive African immigration into East Europe. And at the end our politicians begin to speak about it! For example I have red just a couple days ago, that Latvia will invite about 250000 refugees, mostly Africans. Comparing to all Latvia's population, which is 2 mln people, that is about 12% of all population. And the same things are planned for other East-European countries. Just a few years to wait - and very many East-European will be Blacked. :cool:

Its my mistake for assuming as such, and I humbly stand corrected by your words.

If you folks need some black ******* in there, get at me anytime!!

Yes, it is a problem here in Croatia, cuz there is very,very small concentration of black people. But, I know our females want them, cuz while here was UN forces during the war in the 90's, many of them dated black soldiers and some of them were so tight they needed to see doctor after it

Damn! Going to have to see about getting a visa to come down there!

Back