Criteria for being worthy (or unworthy) of BBC?

This place is probably one of the last places to ask such a question, just from reading what's written it seems that everyone/everything is fair game...no matter what...

Just curious...

What exactly makes a woman worthy(or unworthy) of BBC?

Thanks for the input!

I don't know that there can ever be any universally agreed upon criteria to declare whether a woman is "worthy" or "unworthy" of having sex with black men. I would say that as long as a female is of legal age, is mentally competent to make such decisions for herself and makes the decision of her own volition, then that would be enough to make her "worthy", while the opposite of those conditions, in my mind, would make her off limits.

Some interesting questions you've posted today, Mariposa.

As long as any black guy wants to have sex with me then i consider myself worthy. When that day comes (hopefully long time in future) when no black guy smiles at me, or chats me up in a club or messages me, thats when i will consider myself no longer worthy of BBC.

This thread reminds me of the Carly Simon's song ... "You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Song Is About You!"

A person ( not just a female ) is "worthy" when they are able to show the person they are with R-E-S-P-E-C-T. And a person has to EARN the respect of others. From some of the posts I've read in other threads of this website, that word might as well be written in Slovenian. ;)

spastovanje = Slovic for "respect"

The first thing is you need to love and respect yourself for who you are, embracing the good, accepting your faults and strive to improve yourself.
Once you can do that, truly do that, then you become worthy of everything and anything good that comes your way.

Someone seems confused.
The topic is what is the criteria for being worthy or unworthy of bbc, not what is the criteria for being worthy of white pussy.

The first thing is you need to love and respect yourself for who you are, embracing the good, accepting your faults and strive to improve yourself.
Once you can do that, truly do that, then you become worthy of everything and anything good that comes your way.

This thread reminds me of the Carly Simon's song ... "You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Song Is About You!"

A person ( not just a female ) is "worthy" when they are able to show the person they are with R-E-S-P-E-C-T. And a person has to EARN the respect of others. From some of the posts I've read in other threads of this website, that word might as well be written in Slovenian. ;)

spastovanje = Slovic for "respect"

Good answers, makes my post seem very small, shortsighted, and insignificant when looked at in comparison.

... Mac and wil went deeper and gave more thoughtful answers.

bm ... thank you so much for that compliment. Although I am prone to giving some crazy answers/responses, I usually "try" to give sincere answers when the questions are sincere, just as you do. If they're not, thats when I attach a comical pic of some kind.
I've just got to avoid political threads if possible. Makes my ******* boil & head irrational. Next elections won't be until 2014 so I'm good, I think ... :smoke:

Thanks...what I was trying to convey was that my answer simply looked at the question from a sexual standpoint, while Mac and wil went deeper and gave more thoughtful answers.

Nothing wrong with that. Someone needed to cover that aspect as well. Once you took care of it, Mac and I needed to cover other things.
You do enough deep thinking here as well, we just take turns depending on our mood. :)

Back