creampie

My hubby has only done it a few times which I thought that was something I would never see or even ask him to do. But after one fuck session with one of my lovers when he pulled out of me my husband got between my legs and started licking my swollen oozing pussy and I lost it right there OMG it felt so good and I was so turned on I soaked his face! I let him finish and I didn't say a thing to him and neither did he. But I loved it :)

My hubby has only done it a few times which I thought that was something I would never see or even ask him to do. But after one fuck session with one of my lovers when he pulled out of me my husband got between my legs and started licking my swollen oozing pussy and I lost it right there OMG it felt so good and I was so turned on I soaked his face! I let him finish and I didn't say a thing to him and neither did he. But I loved it :)
It is still my dream that my husband licks my swollen oozing pussy right after the black guy pulled out of me but until now he seems to reject the idea which I love very much

It is still my dream that my husband licks my swollen oozing pussy right after the black guy pulled out of me but until now he seems to reject the idea which I love very much
I had never asked him to but in the back of my mind I wanted him to. So it was a dream come true when he did and like I said it was wonderful! He does it all the time now after he fucks me but has only done it a few times after a BBC though.

How often does your cockhold husband clean up your wreaked seamen filled hole

I've cleaned my wife's pussy several times during the first and second date with our black friend Axel. Aftet our first meetings, I just wished them to fuck in front of me. So I usually sat over a futon at the bottom of our bed and wtached them fucking.
During one of thoses fucks, Axel cummed into my mouth. They were fucking in missionary and he had already made my wife reach an orgasm, so he was trying to cum.
When Axel felt his orgasm was coming, he uncoupled from Susie and came towards me. He put his wonderful black cock near my face to cum over it. But I opened my mouth quickly and he cummed into it with incredible potential.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/cumming-into-the-cuckold-hsbands-mouth.22993/
Susie and Axel continued fucking together for some months more.
In some ocassion we had spent a full day in a river coast town at 200 km from our city. When we catched a bus to came back at home, it was almost empty. Our friend Axel told us that he was turned on, so I encouraged them to fuck righ there.
Axel behaved like a first class male. He was able to make her get an orgasm and he could cum too.
I should have asked him to cum over my face in that ocassion.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/sex-on-the-bus.23143/
The last time I cleaned Susie's pussy was during their last fuck.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/fucking-in-doggy.23017/

My wife never asked me to clean her after we started having her bull over to our house instead of her meeting him at a hotel. I just assumed she would enjoy it and went to her cum filled pussy as a natural act for a loving husband to do after she was fucked royally.

Hubby loves going down on me after other men have cum inside me,he's bisexual anyway so the whole cum thing isn't an issue and he has always said one the things he loves most about swinging is enjoying my sloppy well-fucked pussy all to himself at the end of our playtimes so it's win-win really :) xx

To each their own, but I think the mixture of juices are incredible!
My wife does not really like it or get it at all.
The taste of cum is awful, but them together is great!

Back