Creampie, which couple like?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Rodrigo Teodoro, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Rodrigo Teodoro

Rodrigo Teodoro New Member

2. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
  3. HerSlaveRJR

HerSlaveRJR Active Member

US
    She requires it

031a.jpg

xegwei787, cucky78, ssparky88 and 9 others like this.
  4. Rodrigo Teodoro

Rodrigo Teodoro New Member

5. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

We also enjoy very much with hubby or with BBC, though a BBC feels so much better due to the size difference and how deep is goes when it shoots and the thickness.
    P1020286.JPG

6. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    I have one lover that puts in so deep that I can squeeze my pussy for several minutes before globs cum drip into my husbands mouth after I get home. I came feel his cock throb deep in me when he cums. I feel really fulfilled when I make him climax hard

7. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

Know the feeling of it taking a little while to come back out along with the throbbing inside. I have had it so deep that it could actually feel the cum hit inside my pussy at the back and fill me up.. Yummy thinking about it again.

michelle sd and Mandy and Brian like this.
  8. 38hsquirter

US
    DSC00104.JPG DSC00105.JPG

When he shove it deep like this, I feel his cock throb and each spurt of warm cum deep in my pussy. Sometimes, I put a tampon in before I go home. When I get home, I pull it out and feed the cum to my husband. It still takes a while to work it all out.

Barri2012, michelle sd and Usnluv like this.
  9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Creampies are a natural phenomena ... because vaginas were meant to be cum into!
    It's really hard for any guy to pull out of a hot, tight, moist vagina when the urge to cum arrives ... call it a primal drive, or just selfish satisfaction, but releasing inside a woman is simply the way it should be for any guy. Vaginas were meant to be filled with hot cum, and the more the better. I get turned on when I see my wife (or any woman for that matter) stand up after being fucked good and filled with the man's cum ... watching it run down the inside of her thighs, or drip in gobs on the carpet ... I simply find it awesomely hot.

BBCcouple369 likes this.
  10. 38hsquirter

US
    127.JPG 155.JPG

Here a couple

Barri2012 likes this.
  11. Porkypig

Porkypig Well-Known Member Gold Member

Eating cream pies is an environmentally sound practice because it avoids "wet spots" in the bed, so less laundry. Also it is good for the relationship because it avoids the argument about who has to sleep on the wet spot.;)

BBC ONLY CPL and 69king like this.
  12. Tampacuck

Tampacuck New Member

My wife and I both enjoy them. She loves receiving them from her old black boss and I love licking them out of her when she comes home!

13. M-Style

M-Style New Member

Love creampies - wife is s total cum slut once she's wound up.

Mind you, she does not take them often (other than from me) as she can't be on b/c - meaning the fellow needs to be fixed. When the start align, however, she's an absolute fiend about it. :)

michelle sd likes this.
  14. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
    So beautiful and delicious looking.

15. John Boy

John Boy Active Member

My wife says the same thing that her bulls pump their seeds so deep inside of her and that their loads are so thick and sticky that they will still be draining out of her pussy for a couple of days.

michelle sd and Flcouple38 like this.
  16. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

I have had same experience where it was so deep and so much it leaked out for 2 days after. It helped I was all stretched out also.:)

michelle sd likes this.
  17. John Boy

John Boy Active Member

Yes since my wife has been fucking BBC her pussy has become very stretched open. But i love it because now i can fuck her longer and bust a bigger load of my own inside of her.

18. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    Our relationship is a little special due our blackfriend had been my wife's boyfriend before we met. During their years together, he usually got condoms every time they were going to have sex. Only rarely ocations they cummed inside her pussy. She usually allowed him to cum inside her pussy, when they had a sexual urgency.
    When we started to see him two years ago, since our first date, we allowed him ejaculate inside Susie's pussy for several reazons. One of them was their orgasm coordination. If he was going to cum first and he took his cock out, then it would interrupt my wife's orgasm. On the contrary, if he ejaculated inside Susie's pussy, then he would be able to continue fucking for some time more and it would bring my wife the needed extra seconds to reach her own orgasm.
    Another reazon was I really knew our black friend would feel an amazing pleasure and great relief sensation if he cummed inside my wife's soft pussy.

8.jpg

Barri2012 and hunglatino69 like this.
  19. readynow4u

readynow4u New Member

definitely a "like" must say tho, I only like blacks cream

calixto likes this.
  20. Paardonna

Paardonna Active Member

Germany