Creampie, which couple like?

Creampies are a natural phenomena ... because vaginas were meant to be cum into!
It's really hard for any guy to pull out of a hot, tight, moist vagina when the urge to cum arrives ... call it a primal drive, or just selfish satisfaction, but releasing inside a woman is simply the way it should be for any guy. Vaginas were meant to be filled with hot cum, and the more the better. I get turned on when I see my wife (or any woman for that matter) stand up after being fucked good and filled with the man's cum ... watching it run down the inside of her thighs, or drip in gobs on the carpet ... I simply find it awesomely hot.

Eating cream pies is an environmentally sound practice because it avoids "wet spots" in the bed, so less laundry. Also it is good for the relationship because it avoids the argument about who has to sleep on the wet spot.;)

Love creampies - wife is s total cum slut once she's wound up.

Mind you, she does not take them often (other than from me) as she can't be on b/c - meaning the fellow needs to be fixed. When the start align, however, she's an absolute fiend about it. :)

We also enjoy very much with hubby or with BBC, though a BBC feels so much better due to the size difference and how deep is goes when it shoots and the thickness.
View attachment 331049
My wife says the same thing that her bulls pump their seeds so deep inside of her and that their loads are so thick and sticky that they will still be draining out of her pussy for a couple of days.

I have had same experience where it was so deep and so much it leaked out for 2 days after. It helped I was all stretched out also.:)
Yes since my wife has been fucking BBC her pussy has become very stretched open. But i love it because now i can fuck her longer and bust a bigger load of my own inside of her.

Our relationship is a little special due our blackfriend had been my wife's boyfriend before we met. During their years together, he usually got condoms every time they were going to have sex. Only rarely ocations they cummed inside her pussy. She usually allowed him to cum inside her pussy, when they had a sexual urgency.
When we started to see him two years ago, since our first date, we allowed him ejaculate inside Susie's pussy for several reazons. One of them was their orgasm coordination. If he was going to cum first and he took his cock out, then it would interrupt my wife's orgasm. On the contrary, if he ejaculated inside Susie's pussy, then he would be able to continue fucking for some time more and it would bring my wife the needed extra seconds to reach her own orgasm.
Another reazon was I really knew our black friend would feel an amazing pleasure and great relief sensation if he cummed inside my wife's soft pussy.

8.jpg

Back