Her pussy is so hot ! If I were you I couldn't hold the camera straight, Id have to dive right in, especially hot how she really wants you to eat her after too

Pretty sure I am getting cucked tonight by my wife and her boyfriend with his BBC while I am away. I have to go out of town tonight and she told me that sucks because she scheduled a playdate with one of her favorite friends. I assumed she cancelled her date because I won't be there, but she just took a shower and is putting on her makeup. She has slippers on now and leggings, but I THINK I can see black stockings on her between where her slippers end and her leggings begin by her ankles. She isn't saying ******* to me about it right now and I only have an hour left before I go...

Pretty sure I am getting cucked tonight by my wife and her boyfriend with his BBC while I am away. I have to go out of town tonight and she told me that sucks because she scheduled a playdate with one of her favorite friends. I assumed she cancelled her date because I won't be there, but she just took a shower and is putting on her makeup. She has slippers on now and leggings, but I THINK I can see black stockings on her between where her slippers end and her leggings begin by her ankles. She isn't saying ******* to me about it right now and I only have an hour left before I go...
Sounds like you will be in that permanent boner place while awkwardly next to some loser on the plane! Ahhhh!

Back