creampie/cuckold thread

ibo

Male
Personally I haven't had the experience of seeing my significant other with a black man yet. But one thing my ex would always fantasize me was a black dick pumping a great amount of his semen into her pussy and then having me eat it out. Has any white males on here ever actually experienced this? And white women does it turn you on having your husband/bf eat you out after he cums inside you. And in general is there a lot more cum from a black dick typically?

ibo, actually there are several threads regarding "white bois" eating the black man's parridge, but they're all in the Forum titled "Bisexual Cuckold Club". Seems there are more than a few white males interested in satisfying their suppressed, homosexual side. Check out the forum list, again for those threads. Think they even have pics in there ... ;)

Yeah I've seen a few already but I started this to inquire more about men who have done it. And wives/girlfriends and how they feel about it. My desires to see my gf with a black man is mainly from the fact that I want the best for her and I know a BBC would be able to satisfy her a lot more than me. We are also into domination and a bunch of other random freaky fetishes. Our bbc fantasy started out basic then she tried new ideas. Its the freakiness of the act that intrigues me. So its nothing homosexual. I have the BBC fantasy to see my woman in extreme orgasm and intense sex. I'm not like some of the other white males on here that have a thing for black men. If any of that made sense lol.

Ibo, as Mac says, plenty of "gay side" threads in here. I'm also for seen my wife getting it on with a hung man. However, I don't do gay. And from what I have read, once you do it, your gf will never looked at you the same; regardless if it was your idea, hers or his.

Personally I don't go down on my wife unless I know she's Clean down there, But with that said I think it is an extreme turn on to watch my wife Get fuck by other men and then they shot Their load In her pussy That went I love to stick my dick in her pussy fuckher like crazy.

Personally I don't go down on my wife unless I know she's Clean down there, But with that said I think it is an extreme turn on to watch my wife Get fuck by other men and then they shot Their load In her pussy That went I love to stick my dick in her pussy fuckher like crazy.
I keep my balls shaved and my wife does the same with her pussy. A quick wash is always required before fucking. Your wife is beautiful in your avetar.

wpid-27801_02_centralamateur.jpg Axel's cock.jpg
Well, the first time my wife Susie and me invited Axel, our black friend at home, we sucked his black cock together. Later, after they fucked in missionary over the sofa from the living room and he cummed into Susie's pussy, I cleaned it up for first time.
During our second date, Susie and me sucked his black cock together again and that time we even bit his balls too. I cleaned Susie's pussy at least two or three times that night, and during another date with him, I begged Axel to cum over my face once.
All these experience were from the last year. Nowadays I'm not sucking his cock or tasting his sperm. I wished him just to fuck Susie with me and I allow Susie eats his cock when she wishes.
Axel has an amazing potential, his virility is admirable. Susie usually massages his cock to turn him on. Sometimes she gives him a blowjob and his cock turned hard quickly. By the way there have been times where Axel's cock was already hard without any kind of physical stimulus. Naked Susie's view was enough for him to be ready to fuck. However, in these cases, Susanna sucked his cock too because she loves her ex black boyfrien's cock.
Axel had been my wife's boyfriend before me. Susie had told me about him when we were just friends.
Axel 3.jpg Axel 2.jpg

Last edited:
Now I do have to say since I posted not going down my wife I have kissed my wife after she has sucked my buddy Tony's cock and he shot his load in her mouth and on her face. As we kissed I stuck my tong in her mouth, I Tast his cum For she didn't have time to swallow before I kissed her

I personally love to get filled up by BBC and any cock that's is nice size. Not for letting hubby do that as clean up though as a little to gay for me. Might as well take it straight from the source I say if you want to do that, but will not judge those that do.

Have no problem and neither does he fucking me after I get filled though..

Back