Cream or squirt

[QUOTmost "BredWhiteCpl, post: 1320217, member: 108157"]I can't squirt without clitoral stimulation. But I do cream in copious amounts[/QUOTE]

Yeah most women have said that they cream .

I love a women who creams that's what I like but never had a woman squirt before seems like a great experience but ladies do you cream or squirt during sex or have you done both guys would like to hear from you too .
Always creamed, never squirted before.

I have never squirted but isn't it just peeing caused by being fucked to hard and losing bladder control???

I have a massive pee fetish, and happen to be married to a wife who squirts.
When she first did she thought she peed too. Took two years to convince her otherwise.

Having this pee fetish and a squirter leaves me in a unique position to say I've had both stream directly into my mouth. I can assure you that both taste entirely different. The squirt has a more silky texture as well and a consistent taste. Pee doesn't have a consistent taste or texture except not silky like squirt. Pee ranges from nearly tasteless to as strong as one would imagine it is. If my wife gets fingered right she'll squirt every time. To supplement the rebuttal to it being bladder control loss, there is no change in volume or ability to squirt based on when she last peed. She can come from doing so, and come to bed, with towels, and if I thought it was pee to begin with, I'd be certain afterwards it wasn't. Then, like most women in my experience, after sex, strait to the toilet for a post sex pee. The bladder simply doesn't hold enough fluid for squirt to come from there.

Back