Crazy women

Charlie Hustle

Male
Real Person
I just got home from several hours of drama which began when I decided to take a forty something year old redhead home. It was hard to keep up between her ******* crying and trying to check on the couple in the next room it was entertaining in all the wrong ways. I was quickly transformed into a therpiest as she tried to explain all her problems as I look around the room to ensure I had all my stiff before getting the hell out of there.

Charlie, aren't women complicated?! Tell ya, I'm living with one approaching menopause, and one in the middle of puberty ... I know not to let either one of them near a gun or knife while they're going through their emotional "rushes" ... :frantic:
Some of this female "emotional" stuff is covered in the book "Men Are From Mars ... " by John Gray. Women tend to be more emotional, sensitive, analytical, and theatrical than us poor defenseless men. And THEY know it, too!
This lady of yours was probably menstrating or PMSing, or going through the stress of a relationship breakup or something. Doesn't take much for 'em to come "unhinged" on a man. Possibly she was giving this "blacktowhite" idea second thought and activated her emotional crying ... their first line of defense. It just takes catching them at the WRONG time of the month, and b-i-n-g-o ... I think you did the right thing. Mac :)

Charlie, aren't women complicated?! Tell ya, I'm living with one approaching menopause, and one in the middle of puberty ... I know not to let either one of them near a gun or knife while they're going through their emotional "rushes" ... :frantic:
Some of this female "emotional" stuff is covered in the book "Men Are From Mars ... " by John Gray. Women tend to be more emotional, sensitive, analytical, and theatrical than us poor defenseless men. And THEY know it, too!
This lady of yours was probably menstrating or PMSing, or going through the stress of a relationship breakup or something. Doesn't take much for 'em to come "unhinged" on a man. Possibly she was giving this "blacktowhite" idea second thought and activated her emotional crying ... their first line of defense. It just takes catching them at the WRONG time of the month, and b-i-n-g-o ... I think you did the right thing. Mac :)

She was dealing with some deep issues that need the help of a professional. I felt bad for her but feeling bad doesn't mean that you have to get overly involved. I gave her more rope than I normally would because she was redheaded but she was one of those clingy chic so I left her naked on her bed with only a name and the taste of me in her mouth to remember the evening by.

Now her roommate was hotter younger and less prone to drama and may get a visit from me next week sometime.

Now her roommate was hotter younger and less prone to drama and may get a visit from me next week sometime.

So not a good idea. Way too close to the redhead.
Don't forget the saying about a woman scorned! :cold:

You think there was drama with her before, just wait till she sees you with her roomie! :bounce:

You guys have brought up an interesting subject - When do Women (or Men), who may have issues and
not just adult sexual fun, but take it to sexual degradation (extreme humiliation, intent on 'breeding', borderline
******* fantasies, serious bondage until it becomes harmful or life threatening)..Should a guy use good
judgement in choosing this woman for sex or should caution be thrown to the wind and go for it regardless
of the consequences. In some of the women on BtW most are here for the fun adventure and taboo of being Black Owned, but there is a segment of women, bulls run the risk of having sex with a woman who has issues. Any additional thoughts from our members, male or female.

..Should a guy use good
judgement in choosing this woman for sex or should caution be thrown to the wind and go for it regardless
of the consequences. ...

I would think that in any case, a man should always use good judgement and make sure that the woman is "relatively sane" and that she is on the same page as he is as to what their relationship entails. This most especially if there is to be any recurring contact between them.
If there is a husband (cuckold) who is involved, make sure the same of him!

That said, if it is going to be just a "one night stand", as long as you've checked her for weapons, use protection, don't allow her to tie you up and know for sure that you won't be running into her again- have fun and then run!

So not a good idea. Way too close to the redhead.
Don't forget the saying about a woman scorned! :cold:

You think there was drama with her before, just wait till she sees you with her roomie! :bounce:

Good point. I should have chosen wiser initially and not been drawn in by the red hair. They are only temporary roommates so once red moves out the risk will be less however staying clear is not doubt the wisest choice.

Back