Crazy to find myself here

Yes . Absolutely . They are so Happy and pleasant after they have been with their black studs. And they are so thankful that we let them do it . And its our pleasure too . Susan looks great when she dresses up for dates .
Love it that she is such a hot , sexy lady . Fucking the black guys comes as a bonus .

She has one lover now.... so I think. She liked her football idiot, but he is an idiot.

So were good! My wife always dresses hot. We are married but we don't wear wedding rings.

Anyhow glad your enjoying your life! Things might change as we get older, I mean when we move away will we still want to do this? Or when we are in our thirties??? I think not..

She has one lover now.... so I think. She liked her football idiot, but he is an idiot.

So were good! My wife always dresses hot. We are married but we don't wear wedding rings.

Anyhow glad your enjoying your life! Things might change as we get older, I mean when we move away will we still want to do this? Or when we are in our thirties??? I think not..
Only just begun here . She will spend some time with this black stud and then she will move on to another .
Or he will share her with his friends and she will enjoy it so much she will want multiple men .
This continues onto more and more kinky sexuality which becomes the norm for her

I disagree. I say she is using him for sex.
No argument there . As are hundreds, perhaps thousands, of other women today . What was once hidden behind closed doors is now very much out in the open . Wives, mothers, daughters,aunts,neices, and in some cases, grandmothers are now very active in sexual relations with black men . Like us , their husbands and fathers know well what they are doing but not much chance of stopping it .

"The sex is good." Shrugging.

That's all I get out of her when I ask....that and her blushing.

We bonk almost everyday!View attachment 660638 View attachment 660639 View attachment 660640 View attachment 660641 View attachment 660642
Pictures are hot especially the first one . This has become the "bonus" for all of us husbands ( watching as these black studs fill our wives pussy with BBC and lots of hot cum . Its something most husbands cant match with our own equipment and its wondeful to see how much our wives enjoy the BBC sex . How sexy and sexual they become on their way to being slutty .

So we decided in a crazy moment to invite him to our house and say I wasn't there.....

He came over and the craziness of the moment was arousing... but I was quickly torn with the brashness and the reality that this guy thought I was away.

He came over and was just silly with her.... they were laughing and talking at first... its 3:30 AM..
They began their thing, I felt regret..but what the hell it happens anyway.

well they got louder and louder. I crept out and the door was open like she said it would be, I looked in and she was on the bottom, her feet pointed in the air and they were making all kinds of fucking noises.

I cannot get the image out of my head.

I did not like how I felt at that moment.

So I went back to the other room, drank a beer and went to bed...

I hear them again, suns up and its 7:30. I get up to look... the door is closed. That my friends... was shocking. She was also being quiet... so she shut the door.

She tells him if he wants breakfast after... and tells him she has to go, repeatedly for what seemed an eternity.

What is good afterwards is that she calms me down, and helps me through the feelings of jealousy.

All said and done...she makes everything worth while. We are a pretty happy couple, she likes having sex...and so do I.

So we decided in a crazy moment to invite him to our house and say I wasn't there.....

He came over and the craziness of the moment was arousing... but I was quickly torn with the brashness and the reality that this guy thought I was away.

He came over and was just silly with her.... they were laughing and talking at first... its 3:30 AM..
They began their thing, I felt regret..but what the hell it happens anyway.

well they got louder and louder. I crept out and the door was open like she said it would be, I looked in and she was on the bottom, her feet pointed in the air and they were making all kinds of fucking noises.

I cannot get the image out of my head.

I did not like how I felt at that moment.

So I went back to the other room, drank a beer and went to bed...

I hear them again, suns up and its 7:30. I get up to look... the door is closed. That my friends... was shocking. She was also being quiet... so she shut the door.

She tells him if he wants breakfast after... and tells him she has to go, repeatedly for what seemed an eternity.

What is good afterwards is that she calms me down, and helps me through the feelings of jealousy.

All said and done...she makes everything worth while. We are a pretty happy couple, she likes having sex...and so do I.
Would it surprise you that there a perhaps many young white couples doing this now ?

So we hung out with the guy "G" this weekend. He and his girl, me and my babe.

I have to admit, the guy is really smart, courteous, honest and has his ******* together.

We ran into him while out and about. The girl he was with was absolutely a beautiful curvy, black woman. She was a little standoffish with me and my girl but nothing major.

He told me he loves curvy women. So do I. Anyhow as the night progressed, we were surrounded by beautiful women, and it was only me, G and a friend of his. I don't care to know if he knows I know about him and "Babe", my wife, but he made no reference to it, he is a total gentleman to everyone!! When your there in the midst of things its real and awkward and crazy, it takes a certain person to be that cool.

We had a good time, there was five hot, curvy women to include my European lovely... and to attract that many women you have to have your ******* together. I wondered how many of them he has been with? (two for sure)
So in tribute!awef.jpg 5rth4yr5.gif 45tg.gif eerf.gif efr.jpg efr3.jpg f3rf.jpg fwerf.jpg r4tg.gif wefd.jpg wefw.gif

Attachments

• wews.gif
    wews.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Hopefully this does not offend you as I'm not trying to scare you or make you feel bad but if you think your wife will sometime just stop having sex with black men in the future, you may need to reconsider this seriously. Think about how much she is enjoying black men now and other than you, it sounds as if you're the only white guy she is fucking. That to me is a pretty serious case of "Jungle Fever" (hope you don't mind my expression for her addiction to BBC) and it just doesn't get turned off like a light switch no matter how hard she will try in the future. Even if she told you she would stop in the future, it wouldn't surprise me if it would eventually lead to her cheating with black men. Like someone else mentioned, it's not likely she will ever stop having sex with black men until one of them misuse her.. and even then, she might consider that to be an isolated experience because all the others she's been with, always acted like the "gentlemen" you mentioned, and that would just make her more careful in her future selections..

Based on my own experience and what I have witnessed with my own personal friends and also what I have heard from the many other white women that I chat with regularly, that's my own personal opinion..

Back