Crazy to find myself here

Great Year! Extremely sexually fulfilling. We are meeting like minded people, other swingers and they are an interesting bunch.

Want to thank all the great people in the world! People are so surprising.

The biggest revelation is: I cannot believe how many women are having sex with the same guys, especially if they are black and in college!

I know not every woman can be a swinger and not every man can be a stud or bull. Gees, the guys I met this year have women crawling at their feet. One guy in particular, cool as hell, smart as hell and an incredible athlete! We were talking and he says out loud that he feels "Like pounding some". I SAW with my own eyes that this beautiful girl, who came in with another guy turn around and look at him. An hour later he was making out with her and took her home.

I cannot believe either how many women participate in threesomes!! And it's only with certain guys. I know my woman likes threesomes because they are "safe and fun". Well be safe out there!

Thanks to all the great guys having great sex with these beautiful women. The more they orgasm the happier the world will be.

In the new year my girl and I may post some pics. Here is one for real of her! I know it's small but she and I are not there yet. She really has a thing for handsome black guys, and I don't know if she stares at them or what but they seek her out.

booty.jpg

It's not the black guys, it's the women's sexual drive that has me here. Her orgasm wishes.

My wife had already been with a black guy, Army guy when I met her. If she only liked black guys she would not be with me. I knew the sexy, flirty sexual woman I married. So I cant be mad at her behavior right now, and I kind of encouraged it.

rsfg.jpg

OK. New milestone. We met this guy two weeks ago AT A COUNTRY WESTERN BAR.

He is at this moment fucking my wife. I can hear them... well mostly her,

I'm in ******* at the moment. I know I will face a relapse of regret once it is over and they keep going. I know that she would not be very happy if she found that I felt regret, she always asks me.

I lie, I tell her that her pleasure makes me feel the best. I feel a pang of jealousy. I hurt when I cum and they keep going. I hurt when I want to cuddle with her and I wake to the noises of her fucking someone else.

I hurt when I can hear her tell him she loves his cock, when she tells him to fuck her. When she tells him she likes "That", whatever "that" is.

I hurt when I hear them clap into each other loudly. I can tell you she has told me in the past that and I quote, "I like the loud clapping noise babe, fuck me like that."

I also know that she told me about 8 months ago when we were high and *******, " I love big black cocks babe."

:-(

fwef.gif

I'm in ******* at the moment. I know I will face a relapse of regret once it is over and they keep going. I know that she would not be very happy if she found that I felt regret, she always asks me.

I lie, I tell her that her pleasure makes me feel the best. I feel a pang of jealousy. I hurt when I cum and they keep going. I hurt when I want to cuddle with her and I wake to the noises of her fucking someone else.

I hurt when I can hear her tell him she loves his cock, when she tells him to fuck her. When she tells him she likes "That", whatever "that" is.

I hurt when I hear them clap into each other loudly. I can tell you she has told me in the past that and I quote, "I like the loud clapping noise babe, fuck me like that."

I also know that she told me about 8 months ago when we were high and *******, " I love big black cocks babe."

View attachment 753623

Craig.
I am honestly sorry that some things hurt. Nothing is ever perfect.
You just have to keep your mind on what is important. You love your wife so much. You would do ANYTHING to make sure she experiences only the best in everything she wants to try and do and be.
There is nothing wrong with that. Just stay centered and focused on what matters.
You love your wife. You want to support her and make sure she has only the best of everything. Sometimes it hurts a bit. But I think you are doing the right thing for both of you. That is what matters.

Craig.
I am honestly sorry that some things hurt. Nothing is ever perfect.
You just have to keep your mind on what is important. You love your wife so much. You would do ANYTHING to make sure she experiences only the best in everything she wants to try and do and be.
There is nothing wrong with that. Just stay centered and focused on what matters.ha
You love your wife. You want to support her and make sure she has only the best of everything. Sometimes it hurts a bit. But I think you are doing the right thing for both of you. That is what matters.

Moments of drunken weakness.

The lifestyle is fun but sometimes hard.

View attachment 753623
Hello Craig , Seems like if she wasn't liking it , it would not be happening . That she stays with you says a lot . Be happy

To my babes beautiful natural big boobs! I hate when other women make comments that she shows too much or make jokea about bimbos

SHE SPENT HER WHOLE LIFE BEING HARRASSED BECAUSE OF HER BIG TITS! Probably when she did not want or did not have the mindset to deal with that kind of attention.

So lay off her, let her be comfortable in her own skin, and if she wants to show alot of cleavage then she has earned it.

hgjhg.jpg ioiuoi.gif iuiuy.jpg kihujjkj.jpg kjhk.gif kjhk.jpg kjkj.jpg lkj.jpg lkoiokh.jpg oiu.jpg oiuoi.jpg oiuoiu.gif qweq.jpg

Last edited:
So we bump into my girls lover or "bull" live in girlfriend.

They said HI to each other. Awkward.

Plus she is not even close to being hot, she's curvy yes....

She kind of looks like this...

1.jpg

She's like in her 40's and so she's kind of fat.

Why is he with her? He fucks like four twenty year olds....
Why does she put up with him?

My girl went out with her friends tonight. I watched her get dressed sexy as fuck, put on some three hundred dollar heels she and I bought for her on Tuesday, she's wearing a sweet blue minidress.........

So she has not texted me for like three hours. So that is not normal, and I ask who she's with.

She and I don't like to feel guilty so we made a pact to always be honest with each other.

She writes, " Guy I met"

"Where? " I ask

":unsure:.......... at "Monas". (mona is her friend) It's 3 AM

"you coming home?"

"... eventually, j/k. I spending the night."

" with guy u just met?"

".............:(ahhhahhhhahhh.

yes

I love you babe..."

"ok.. that sucks" I write, " I can pick you up."

" no its cool, Ill see you tomorrow"

Back