Crazy to find myself here

Hopefully this does not offend you as I'm not trying to scare you or make you feel bad but if you think your wife will sometime just stop having sex with black men in the future, you may need to reconsider this seriously. Think about how much she is enjoying black men now and other than you, it sounds as if you're the only white guy she is fucking. That to me is a pretty serious case of "Jungle Fever" (hope you don't mind my expression for her addiction to BBC) and it just doesn't get turned off like a light switch no matter how hard she will try in the future. Even if she told you she would stop in the future, it wouldn't surprise me if it would eventually lead to her cheating with black men. Like someone else mentioned, it's not likely she will ever stop having sex with black men until one of them misuse her.. and even then, she might consider that to be an isolated experience because all the others she's been with, always acted like the "gentlemen" you mentioned, and that would just make her more careful in her future selections..

Based on my own experience and what I have witnessed with my own personal friends and also what I have heard from the many other white women that I chat with regularly, that's my own personal opinion..

Addiction? Well I can see a sexual addiction, of which I am a part of. I think her interest in Black guys comes from her being from europe liking hip hop and such but its not an addiction.. she likes him for sex.

She always chooses to be with me over him, and besides he's like fucking lots of women, why would she get caught up with a guy like that?

Hopefully this does not offend you as I'm not trying to scare you or make you feel bad but if you think your wife will sometime just stop having sex with black men in the future, you may need to reconsider this seriously. Think about how much she is enjoying black men now and other than you, it sounds as if you're the only white guy she is fucking. That to me is a pretty serious case of "Jungle Fever" (hope you don't mind my expression for her addiction to BBC) and it just doesn't get turned off like a light switch no matter how hard she will try in the future. Even if she told you she would stop in the future, it wouldn't surprise me if it would eventually lead to her cheating with black men. Like someone else mentioned, it's not likely she will ever stop having sex with black men until one of them misuse her.. and even then, she might consider that to be an isolated experience because all the others she's been with, always acted like the "gentlemen" you mentioned, and that would just make her more careful in her future selections..

Based on my own experience and what I have witnessed with my own personal friends and also what I have heard from the many other white women that I chat with regularly, that's my own personal opinion..

My husband and I have been swingers for a long time. We stopped playing as a couple because I was always "taking one for the team". My husband is no cuckold, and has no problem finding really beautiful women to play with.
My husband is the only white man I have sex with, and I wouldn't say I have "Jungle Fever". THIS is why I won't go to bed with white men anymore.
I'm 44 yrs old and I take care of myself. The white men in my age range just do not keep themselves up. They act like I should be flattered and fawn all over them. Then when I won't they act like I'm a real bitch. Well maybe I am, but sorry not sorry! Beer guts and man boobs are not attractive.
Do I have a perfect body? No. My pictures show I'm not a petite woman. I never will be. I put time in on my physical appearance though.
White men reach an age range they stop taking pride in their physical self. Black men don't seem to lose they sense of self like that

My husband and I have been swingers for a long time. We stopped playing as a couple because I was always "taking one for the team". My husband is no cuckold, and has no problem finding really beautiful women to play with.
My husband is the only white man I have sex with, and I wouldn't say I have "Jungle Fever". THIS is why I won't go to bed with white men anymore.
I'm 44 yrs old and I take care of myself. The white men in my age range just do not keep themselves up. They act like I should be flattered and fawn all over them. Then when I won't they act like I'm a real bitch. Well maybe I am, but sorry not sorry! Beer guts and man boobs are not attractive.
Do I have a perfect body? No. My pictures show I'm not a petite woman. I never will be. I put time in on my physical appearance though.
White men reach an age range they stop taking pride in their physical self. Black men don't seem to lose they sense of self like that
Lots of "older" black men just as "out of shape" as the older white men . Still , lots of young black men that are
in fantastic physical conditioning too . So enjoy your fantasies and pleasures .

Don't write of the older out of shape black men. A lot of time they will look fat until you get them naked and then
you find out that they are built "big boned as my husband would say". Its not always fat sometimes they are solid.

Phyliss

She admitted to me she still talks to him.

So I ask why? Silence.

Do you miss him? "A little"

So I asked her because of my suspicion. She's had an ongoing relationship with another, and she still talks to him. (He's white)

She likes being submissive to these guys. I think. They are sometimes rude, and I think she likes that. She also migh tlike that they are with other women also....... it's weird I know.

So my wife is a sex addict I think..... she does not know I know or does she? She has told me before that "Thats what sluts do." when joking around about her affairs.

I do love her. We have been together for a while. I wonder what this adventure will bring, my adventure with her.

She went to party tonight with her friends. I was invited and declined because of work. I have a suspicion she is going to see him tonight. He's been texting her. He "Misses her" and he "needs to see her" according to him.

"Thursday. :) " Was her text. Like I said I was invited but declined.If she wants to see him then so be it. I can cheat also.

Last edited:
Back