Craving For Black Cock

themilf69

Female
I had my first black cock at the age of 22 years old, I have never felt anything like it. All the talk I have heard about black men and there cocks! Well it sure as hell is true! I never knew how much I would LOVE watching a black cock rammed in my tight holes!! The way he talked to me that night as he drilled my dripping wet pussy was so fucking sexy!! He called me his ” dirty little snow bitch” *giggles* He admired each inch of my body, and caressed me with his big black hands! When he told me to take all of his cock like a good little slut I creamed all over the place!

Now I am home and all alone and all I can think about is thick cock inside me! I’m so excited to have had many more black cocks since! I’m even thinking of how I’d love to be gang banged!! The more cocks the better and you all know I love double penetration and my mouth full of cock!.

Last edited:
I had my first black cock at the age of 22 years old, I have never felt anything like it. All the talk I have heard about black men and there cocks! Well it sure as hell is true! I never knew how much I would LOVE watching a black cock rammed in my tight holes!! The way he talked to me that night as he drilled my dripping wet pussy was so fucking sexy!! He called me his ” dirty little snow bitch” *giggles* He admired each inch of my body, and caressed me with his big black hands! When he told me to take all of his cock like a good little slut I creamed all over the place!

183137000.jpg

Now I am home and all alone and all I can think about is thick cock inside me! I’m so excited to have had many more black cocks since! I’m even thinking of how I’d love to be gang banged!! The more cocks the better and you all know I love double penetration and my mouth full of cock!.
hmmmm i smell a fake
xhamster tonybisex2000

Back