Coupleseeking1stbbc

Scotscuck

Couple
We are mature professional couple. Fam grown up and so can live out our long-time fantasies of finding a BBC, hopefully long term. She has cheated on me loads before and during our marriage, I now know. We have recently decided to join the lifestyle and so she has a perm free card. Looking to meet an Alpha that can meet both our needs, She is v dom to me but we both wou be sub to an Alpha.

We are mature professional couple. Fam grown up and so can live out our long-time fantasies of finding a BBC, hopefully long term. She has cheated on me loads before and during our marriage, I now know. We have recently decided to join the lifestyle and so she has a perm free card. Looking to meet an Alpha that can meet both our needs, She is v dom to me but we both wou be sub to an Alpha.
We are a similar Couple....Wife was a long time Cheater....due to my profound sexual inabilities. Cuckolding has allowed my Wife to be open and honest about her needs and has honestly SAVED our Marriage.

Know where you're coming from. The lifestyle used to have a seedy reputation but I think many cples are now adopting it and finding it helps fix/ cement their realtionship.

Back