Couples and single ladies who would like to have amazing interracial experience. First timers welcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrFillUin

I'm clean cut professional black male, *******/STD free. Looking for a couples/women in NY/NJ/PA area willing to explore their sexuality all the way. Please be clean ******* and disease free. I enjoy the feeling of having someone white wife kiss, suck my cock while I play with her...then move into position to lick her pussy... while my dick throbs in anticipation. Than I put my tool all the way in to her belly and give her the time of her life, filling her up with my jizz in the end. Looking for sexy white females in NY/NJ/PA area.

mtool 1.jpg

I'm clean cut professional black male, *******/STD free. Looking for a couples/women in NY/NJ/PA area willing to explore their sexuality all the way. Please be clean ******* and disease free. I enjoy the feeling of having someone white wife kiss, suck my cock while I play with her...then move into position to lick her pussy... while my dick throbs in anticipation. Than I put my tool all the way in to her belly and give her the time of her life, filling her up with my jizz in the end. Looking for sexy white females in NY/NJ/PA area.

View attachment 11908
You the MAN !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back