couples advice: can we recover?

cuckhold69

Couple
My gf and i were able to go from discussion to fantasy to reality with a cuck/swinger lifestyle. We knew there'd be risks involved but we've always thought of ourselves as good people with a freaky fetish. But recently our activity has for all intents and purposes wrecked a home. Since then our fantasy discussion has all but died. I dont blame her at all for not wanting to talk about swinging and cucking anymore, but i was curious if there were any couples out there in the lifestyle that would have any advise on this? Or is this just the end of our fetish as a couple?

Surely you can't be held responsible for other people's failed relationships if all people were willing? If you still both are into it look at your options- swinging clubs, sites, etc. Seems a shame to stop everything because of someone else's bad experience. X

My first wife got us involved with an older couple who were into swinging he got a young woman and she got a bigger cock. It didn't ruin or marriage but it changed my wifes way of thinking regarding sex.

Surely you can't be held responsible for other people's failed relationships if all people were willing? If you still both are into it look at your options- swinging clubs, sites, etc. Seems a shame to stop everything because of someone else's bad experience. X

Buy a Black dildo, use it during sex and bring it back up whilst she is horny. Then remind her again in the morning, or maybe over a sex text.

It was an online fling ( text, chat, pics vids) with someone from another state. We knew he was married but he told us his wife had a medical condition and that they had an agreement. Turns out that was only half true and she's using all the content from her in divorce court. We both Feel bad because we never wanted anyone to get hurt. And she of course is now weary of any kind of contact like that again.

The desire is still there for both of us. Just today she joked about going to a college basket ball game and getting chocolate wasted after ( wasnt talking about ice cream) lol. But after all that happened i don't know if she'll ever be comfortable swinging or cucking me again.

We believed everyone was okay but the guys wife had no clue what he was doing.

Not your fault, his entirely. He misled you also if he said they have an agreement and didn't really
I think deep down we both know it was his fault and in the end he did it to himself. But this whole situation has completely killed her sex drive. She's so scared to even talk to anyone anymore let alone get sexy with them. Im just wondering if there's any thing i can do that will help us get back into the lifestyle

Im just wondering if there's any thing i can do that will help us get back into the lifestyle
Time, primarily, as they say, heals all wounds. Hard to believe this man's wife would divorce him over having a on-line adult, sex fantasy chat. Their marriage must of been in trouble long before you guys came along.

If the 2 of you are interested down the road, join/attend some local adult clubs. But, your GF shouldn't beat herself up over a on-line sexual fantasy chat.

Time, primarily, as they say, heals all wounds. Hard to believe this man's wife would divorce him over having a on-line adult, sex fantasy chat. Their marriage must of been in trouble long before you guys came along.

If the 2 of you are interested down the road, join/attend some local adult clubs. But, your GF shouldn't beat herself up over a on-line sexual fantasy chat.
Sounds like the best thing i can do is be patient. I can do that. But he wasnt at all the type of person we thought he was. She beats herself up more over her then him. Thank you for the suggestion of the clubs. She's not the most social person but maybe with time.

Be patient, tell her to get over it. It was not her fault at all and should not be blaming herself at all for this. It falls entirely on him and his relationship had issues long before you guys I'm sure. Just tell her it's time to move on and the next guy you meet, make sure he is single

Back