couple seeking

Spam. Spam . spam. spam. Green eggs and spam! (sorry for those of you who are too young to remember monty python's flying circus.

But the admins and mods can't really put people on ignore, can you? You're stuck reading all of the stupid crap posted, along with the intelligent stuff as well. :-(
Thank you for our concern dear. The mods have warning and delete privileges. I have delete and banning privileges. But YES, we have to tolerate reading the "broken record", so to speak. Alex

Thank you for our concern dear. The mods have warning and delete privileges. I have delete and banning privileges. But YES, we have to tolerate reading the "broken record", so to speak. Alex

ALEX.
So THAT is your name! Nice to know the name behind the ... well, you get the point, there are ladies present. lol. I have been a mod for dating forums before (not like these forums. lol) and generally, I don't see a lot of mod abuse here, unlike other sites. But I am sure you experience it.
Alex, thank you for all you do. (Cool name, BTW. Alexander the great.)

ALEX.
So THAT is your name! Nice to know the name behind the ... well, you get the point, there are ladies present. lol. I have been a mod for dating forums before (not like these forums. lol) and generally, I don't see a lot of mod abuse here, unlike other sites. But I am sure you experience it.
Alex, thank you for all you do. (Cool name, BTW. Alexander the great.)

Falcondfw69, my sincerest thanks! Being a former mod I felt no need to be too abusive when the Site has clear rules to follow. We currently have six mods who are active and are creatively coming up with great ideas to make the community a more adult-oriented environment in which we can enjoy interracial relations more comfortably.

If you wish to be a mod at BtW let me know.

Alex
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

its ok nobody is perfect but yall are striving to make interracail a perfect sex i love it and glad to be apart of it

bbcmilfhuntr, thank you for your support and I'm glad you're part of the community! I've been so busy clearing out spammers and looking at ways to help out our mods that I haven't had the chance to even THINK about what we are striving for, lol

All I DO know is I want more REAL females (single, attached or married), to come to the community and be able to find a brotha (from the thousands who are here from across the globe), who will give her sexual satisfaction.

In the past I have intrigued and satisfied my share of white women and now I want other brothers and white women to enjoy the "bounty" without the drama our society stigmatizes this lifestyle!

Again, thanks for your support!

Alex,
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

bbcmilfhuntr, thank you for your support and I'm glad you're part of the community! I've been so busy clearing out spammers and looking at ways to help out our mods that I haven't had the chance to even THINK about what we are striving for, lol

All I DO know is I want more REAL females (single, attached or married), to come to the community and be able to find a brotha (from the thousands who are here from across the globe), who will give her sexual satisfaction.

In the past I have intrigued and satisfied my share of white women and now I want other brothers and white women to enjoy the "bounty" without the drama our society stigmatizes this lifestyle!

Again, thanks for your support!

Alex,
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

What you guys have done is opened a gateway for lovers of this life to express themselves and i totally agree about the spammers , that is why i asked if yall would be open to ideas or extra helpers ...

What you guys have done is opened a gateway for lovers of this life to express themselves and i totally agree about the spammers , that is why i asked if yall would be open to ideas or extra helpers ...

Yes!

We can always use more ideas and more help.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator, please review the Site's Rules and mission statement. Start a conversation with me an we will go from there. The best way to help the Site and Community is in the role of a moderator.

Thanks bbcmilfhntr!
blackmeat

Falcondfw69, my sincerest thanks! Being a former mod I felt no need to be too abusive when the Site has clear rules to follow. We currently have six mods who are active and are creatively coming up with great ideas to make the community a more adult-oriented environment in which we can enjoy interracial relations more comfortably.

If you wish to be a mod at BtW let me know.

Alex
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

No Alex. I just like to know who I am talking to. I have been a mod far too many times to want to do it again. lol. But I thank you for the offer
I have seen the abuse of mods and I have seen people trying to manipulate them once people realize they are mods.
I don't want any of that again.
I am still just a lost puppy trying to find my way in this ir world.

No Alex. I just like to know who I am talking to. I have been a mod far too many times to want to do it again. lol. But I thank you for the offer
I have seen the abuse of mods and I have seen people trying to manipulate them once people realize they are mods.
I don't want any of that again.
I am still just a lost puppy trying to find my way in this ir world.
No problem...at least you're honest!

I try to be. I am too old to remember all the lies I would have to tell. lol.
And, by the way, alex, if that avatar is really you, that just isn't fair.
That should be illegal. Assault of the mind. ******* abuse. I mean, how the hell do you even buy pants with that thing??????lol.

I try to be. I am too old to remember all the lies I would have to tell. lol.
And, by the way, alex, if that avatar is really you, that just isn't fair.
That should be illegal. Assault of the mind. ******* abuse. I mean, how the hell do you even buy pants with that thing??????lol.
Lol, thanks, I buy pants like every man...in that shot I was just thinking of "her", so I took the shot!
But thanks falcon!

Back