Couple seeking BBC or two for THIS Friday the 6th NOV ----TORONTO----

couple

Couple
From
FL, US
We are going to Jeanies, (Happyhedonist) an on premise sex club on Dixie rd on Friday Nov 6th,
We are looking for a fit well hung BBC to join us (if you have a friend that would be a great bonus+ :)
She is 125lbs 5'3 white, has done a couple of BBC gangbangs before, We went to Kimmies a few times,
M4 etc. She has a huge BBC fetish, likes it as rough as you can give it, She will be wearing a short mini skirt and will be collared as well. We both enjoy some race play dom or sub if your into it.
We can play at the club or go to a local hotel and have a really intimate gangbang.
We are both straight, I love to watch her being used hard, She likes me to watch as well, I will most likely just watch, but may partake if the vibe is right.
Will play a few games of pool, where we will have some dirty talk, turn her on and have some fun and go from there.
We are both social drinkers, and 420 friendly. Looking for the harder core end of the spectrum in terms of sexual exploration, Looking for a very high sex drive. Role play is a plus, We are very open to trying out your fantasies as well-don't be shy! We are more open minded than you think!
Lets talk before Friday, Setup a nice night.

Photo's upon rely.
M&C

I am no longer in the GTA, but I do visit already been there 4 times this year. I also visit kimmies although she was shut down for a while this year. Lets keep in touch, you are My kind of people ******* play, rough, gangbang, role play, cuckoldry and kink :blackgreedy:. I am on kik as Kartwhf. I might still make it out to Mississauga before the end of the year 2015.

Please let us know when your coming out, We'll plan something out.
I don't think Kimmies is doing anymore events. She was having some pretty serious health issues.
I think she sold the place as well, not 100% sure on that though.
I think there is a need in the GTA for her style of events, or interracial type events. M4 does them, but they are not what I would call great.
If there is someone doing events in the GTA please let us know!

Back