Couple seeking BBC in new orleans

HotGirl504

Couple
We are a young adventurous couple looking for a guy to take her BBC virginity. She is a short busty sweetheart who will do just about anything. Boyfriend may or may not be present. We are interested in her hooking up one on one or threesomes with her boyfriend for now but she is open to gangbangs later. 10"+ only.

We are a young adventurous couple looking for a guy to take her BBC virginity. She is a short busty sweetheart who will do just about anything. Boyfriend may or may not be present. We are interested in her hooking up one on one or threesomes with her boyfriend for now but she is open to gangbangs later. 10"+ only.
I'm in Biloxi

Damn and I was just in Gonzales for three weeks on business

I like what I see.....how you guys doing

Back