Couple Melbourne Australia seeking BBC

Ozhotwife

Female
Hi,

We are a couple new to the scene in Melbourne, Australia. I am experienced with having sex with other men while hubby watches or is at home but would be hoping to find one or more hung bulls for ongoing fun or one off. Like scenarios with hubby involved but open to those without with the right person once we have all met at least once.

Will be happy to post pics and more info soon or swap these details on request.

Looking forward to lots of fun.

OHW

Hi,

We are a couple new to the scene in Melbourne, Australia. I am experienced with having sex with other men while hubby watches or is at home but would be hoping to find one or more hung bulls for ongoing fun or one off. Like scenarios with hubby involved but open to those without with the right person once we have all met at least once.

OHW

hi there bbc in melbourne too..how do we contact each other?

Hi,

OHW

foer ladies and couples in melbourne area, facebook: Swingy Avi...... you can see more pictures ther or i can sand by mail. avijo400@gmail.com

Back