Couple looking for BBC in North Chicago area

John Boy

Couple
My wife and myself are looking for clean cut younger BBC to fulfill my wife's needs. She is 56 years old and still looks great. I am 50 years old and love to clean up her cream pies. She prefers a very thick cock and does not take cock up the ass hole. She imbed to suck BBC and yes she swallows cum. She has a very hairy pussy but would shave it smooth. We have met a lot of bulls around home but would like to find some away from home.

where at in chicago? I am interested
We live in North Chicago IL near the navel base. My wife has fucked most of the younger big black bulls in this area that we have been able to find. She is older 56 and loves to fell a BBC filling her pussy up. She also insist that the bull bust off his load of cum inside of her. She loves a very thick cock over a long cock because she has a very huge around pussy hole. All in all you would have a great time.

My wife and myself are looking for clean cut younger BBC to fulfill my wife's needs. She is 56 years old and still looks great. I am 50 years old and love to clean up her cream pies. She prefers a very thick cock and does not take cock up the ass hole. She imbed to suck BBC and yes she swallows cum. She has a very hairy pussy but would shave it smooth. We have met a lot of bulls around home but would like to find some away from home.
I'm definately interested i live on the North side of Chicago

Back