Couple looking for a regular

Tara's bf

Couple
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi I'm Tara, and my bf Jim. We are a couple from Miami, Florida. We have been dating a while now and I have decided that I would like to try bbc. Jim is giving me the oppurtunity to try bbc. I decided to try bbc because a friend of mine had introduced me to a few one night when we were drinking. We ended up waking up in an apartment with 5 blacks guys sleeping around us. Jim was upset until I told him that I had been the most satisfied since then. He is very jealous but is ok with trying new things in order to stay with me. Looking for a regular bbc to allow me to have fun and Jim will watch.
Feel free to contact us

View attachment 645665 View attachment 645666 View attachment 645667 View attachment 645668 View attachment 645669 Hi I'm Tara, and my bf Jim. We are a couple from Miami, Florida. We have been dating a while now and I have decided that I would like to try bbc. Jim is giving me the oppurtunity to try bbc. I decided to try bbc because a friend of mine had introduced me to a few one night when we were drinking. We ended up waking up in an apartment with 5 blacks guys sleeping around us. Jim was upset until I told him that I had been the most satisfied since then. He is very jealous but is ok with trying new things in order to stay with me. Looking for a regular bbc to allow me to have fun and Jim will watch.
Feel free to contact us
I hope you find a beautiful black bull to play with :) You are HOT HOT HOT🔥❤️‍🔥🔥

Back