Couple looking for a cruel bull

Doesn't need to be a Black bull but he needs to be dominant, cruel and wanting to make me pussy free for life. I want him to somehow convince my girlfriend to stop loving me. And completely dehumanize me. Send me message if you wanna know more.
Sounds like you're itching to get beat up by a wild bull and be reduced to a b-itch while your wife get taken from you.

Doesn't need to be a Black bull but he needs to be dominant, cruel and wanting to make me pussy free for life. I want him to somehow convince my girlfriend to stop loving me. And completely dehumanize me. Send me message if you wanna know more.
Well it depends on the level of cruelty you want to have with her

Nice to meet you!

All that aside, it's not our job to convince your lady of anything. It's YOUR responsibility to do that thru honest conversation. If she has no interest in it, then just be patient and try again.

Back