Couple in their very early twenties interested

Hey guys and gals, brand-new to blacktowhite and the ‘lifestyle’. Me and my fiancé have been fantasising about it for the best part of a year.

We’re both 22 and a little confused on how we can start living our dream with Mrs becoming a BBC slut and Mr being in chastity.

Someone with some experience please respond feel free to post on the thread or shoot us a message, that goes for anyone. Looking to trade pics and vids with the right people. X

Attachments

• 1B009F4B-CF83-4F8F-AFAA-E0FC4678E344.jpeg
    1B009F4B-CF83-4F8F-AFAA-E0FC4678E344.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 13A46EA2-461D-42D3-8287-5D8AB0E5B19D.jpeg
    13A46EA2-461D-42D3-8287-5D8AB0E5B19D.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 202
  • BF07B7AD-5BA9-47D2-B3CE-9BAEC1BDB96F.jpeg
    BF07B7AD-5BA9-47D2-B3CE-9BAEC1BDB96F.jpeg
    862.1 KB · Views: 186
W
Hey guys and gals, brand-new to blacktowhite and the ‘lifestyle’. Me and my fiancé have been fantasising about it for the best part of a year.

We’re both 22 and a little confused on how we can start living our dream with Mrs becoming a BBC slut and Mr being in chastity.

Someone with some experience please respond feel free to post on the thread or shoot us a message, that goes for anyone. Looking to trade pics and vids with the right people. X

We're the same age! We might be the youngest active members here!

All you need to do is get verified!

come inbox 4 talk about it.

Welcome to the Lifestyle :) I specialize in breaking in new ' BBC sluts'

Hi where are you from?

Nice post - look no further! Hung dom black athethletic bull in UK here. Experienced with training white girls and cuck couples for BBC, we should certainly have a chat...
Tell.me more bout u hun. By us re hung guys with bic cocks n full balls veeeery rare so I took the chance go ask u show me some of u. If u want inbox by me.
L.G. Sabine

are those pics of you or her?

Back