COUPLE GOES BLACK

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I had decided to invite another man, a black man into our bed. We knew a young black guy and my wife admitted she was attracted to him and would be willing to go to bed with him if I was okay with it. Together we asked him if was game and after our assurance that it was what we wanted, he agreed. My wife looked at me and I smiled and nodded. She turned to Ray, leaned over and kissed him slowly. He leaned back and asked her "Are you sure?" She reached down and put her hand on his big cock, now bursting through his pants, and said "What do you think?" As I watched, she kissed him again, and slid her hand up under his polo shirt, caressing his chest. His hands moved down her back, and he pulled her shirt up and over her head. At the same time, she was taking his shirt off, and pulling open the string of his pants. My cock was pulsing as I watched my sexy wife do another man. He kissed her tits, one at a time, as she slid a hand inside his pants and found his member. He was large and full, and she stroked him as she dropped her head back to allow him to lick her tits. Then she got on her knees beside him and lowered her head to his crotch. She took his throbbing hard-on in her mouth. Ray laid his head back and moaned with delight as Nancy slowly licked his cock up and down, holding his balls. His hands stroked her hair, and he held her head in place as he thrust upward to send the full length of his cock down her throat. Nancy was very good at blow jobs and could take my full erection with no problem. She was really enjoying this.

I got up and reached around her waist and unbuttoned her jeans, and slid them down her legs. Her thong was dripping wet as I pulled it down. She stopped sucking Ray and turned to me with a huge grin, and dropped to her knees as she removed my pants. She began to suck me off, as Ray stood up and let his pants fall to the floor. He stood beside her, and as she continued to lick and suck me, she grabbed his cock with her free hand and stroked it. She then went back and forth, taking one of us in her mouth as she fondled the other. I suggested we move to the bed, and Ray helped her up and kissed her deeply. We got in bed, and I laid down in front of her. She was on her hands and knees and Ray got behind her. As she again took me in her mouth, he entered her wet pussy, and both of them gasped with delight. Ray held her ass as he penetrated her deep and slow. I held her head and mouth-fucked her. She was moaning and breathing heavily, and moved her ass back against his hard black dick. I knew how she tensed up while cumming, and I could feel her body harden as she released her juice on his cock. I told her I wanted to switch places, so she turned and laid on her back. I moved down between her legs, and held them up in my arms. Ray moved up to straddle her head, and as I pushed my rock hard cock inside her, he lowered his in her mouth. His balls rested on her face as she sucked him deep. I moved in a fast rhythm, spreading her legs in the air. As she sucked him, she would hold his cock and lick his balls, which was driving him crazy. As I moved faster, I could tell Nancy and I were going to come together. I hoped Ray wouldn't cum in her mouth, and as we both shared an intense climax, I watched him take his cock out of her mouth and he stroked it and shot his wad all over her chest.

I immediately went down on her, as I knew she loved to come again in my mouth after she came with me inside her. Ray kissed her as I brought her to another release. This time she screamed with excitement, and held my head tightly so I took her full load in my mouth. This got Ray aroused again, and as I relaxed back on the bed, I watched this black stud climb on top of my wife and fuck her hard. He moved his hands around to grab and hold her ass as he pumped her. I could see her slide one hand underneath and massage his balls as he slid in and out of her steaming pussy. It didn't take long for both of them to explode together, and she held him tight as she shared a long, physical climax with her black lover. They both collapsed on the bed, and we all fell asleep. When we woke up, Ray was gone. We lay in bed and talked about our exciting night of passion. We can't wait to have Ray back for another night of hot sex.

2.jpg

My wife and I had decided to invite another man, a black man into our bed. We knew a young black guy and my wife admitted she was attracted to him and would be willing to go to bed with him if I was okay with it. Together we asked him if was game and after our assurance that it was what we wanted, he agreed. My wife looked at me and I smiled and nodded. She turned to Ray, leaned over and kissed him slowly. He leaned back and asked her "Are you sure?" She reached down and put her hand on his big cock, now bursting through his pants, and said "What do you think?" As I watched, she kissed him again, and slid her hand up under his polo shirt, caressing his chest. His hands moved down her back, and he pulled her shirt up and over her head. At the same time, she was taking his shirt off, and pulling open the string of his pants. My cock was pulsing as I watched my sexy wife do another man. He kissed her tits, one at a time, as she slid a hand inside his pants and found his member. He was large and full, and she stroked him as she dropped her head back to allow him to lick her tits. Then she got on her knees beside him and lowered her head to his crotch. She took his throbbing hard-on in her mouth. Ray laid his head back and moaned with delight as Nancy slowly licked his cock up and down, holding his balls. His hands stroked her hair, and he held her head in place as he thrust upward to send the full length of his cock down her throat. Nancy was very good at blow jobs and could take my full erection with no problem. She was really enjoying this.

I got up and reached around her waist and unbuttoned her jeans, and slid them down her legs. Her thong was dripping wet as I pulled it down. She stopped sucking Ray and turned to me with a huge grin, and dropped to her knees as she removed my pants. She began to suck me off, as Ray stood up and let his pants fall to the floor. He stood beside her, and as she continued to lick and suck me, she grabbed his cock with her free hand and stroked it. She then went back and forth, taking one of us in her mouth as she fondled the other. I suggested we move to the bed, and Ray helped her up and kissed her deeply. We got in bed, and I laid down in front of her. She was on her hands and knees and Ray got behind her. As she again took me in her mouth, he entered her wet pussy, and both of them gasped with delight. Ray held her ass as he penetrated her deep and slow. I held her head and mouth-fucked her. She was moaning and breathing heavily, and moved her ass back against his hard black dick. I knew how she tensed up while cumming, and I could feel her body harden as she released her juice on his cock. I told her I wanted to switch places, so she turned and laid on her back. I moved down between her legs, and held them up in my arms. Ray moved up to straddle her head, and as I pushed my rock hard cock inside her, he lowered his in her mouth. His balls rested on her face as she sucked him deep. I moved in a fast rhythm, spreading her legs in the air. As she sucked him, she would hold his cock and lick his balls, which was driving him crazy. As I moved faster, I could tell Nancy and I were going to come together. I hoped Ray wouldn't cum in her mouth, and as we both shared an intense climax, I watched him take his cock out of her mouth and he stroked it and shot his wad all over her chest.

I immediately went down on her, as I knew she loved to come again in my mouth after she came with me inside her. Ray kissed her as I brought her to another release. This time she screamed with excitement, and held my head tightly so I took her full load in my mouth. This got Ray aroused again, and as I relaxed back on the bed, I watched this black stud climb on top of my wife and fuck her hard. He moved his hands around to grab and hold her ass as he pumped her. I could see her slide one hand underneath and massage his balls as he slid in and out of her steaming pussy. It didn't take long for both of them to explode together, and she held him tight as she shared a long, physical climax with her black lover. They both collapsed on the bed, and we all fell asleep. When we woke up, Ray was gone. We lay in bed and talked about our exciting night of passion. We can't wait to have Ray back for another night of hot sex.

View attachment 136459
i didnt plan it but as we both were very turned on my black friend put his cock in my mouth i never got so excited in all my life and so did my wife i sucked his big black cock like i was a pro i took his hot load and swallowed it it was my best experience

View attachment 136459
So lucky and nice, want a BBC wife so bad. keep goin

Back