Couple from southern illinois looking for bbc for wife.

tadnpoe

Couple
Married couple looking for BBC for wife's first time with one.We are from Southern Illinois 40 minutes from Terre Haute Indiana.She is 37 I am 43.I the male is straight and she is Bi.We are looking to me her dream cum true real soon.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• 0_1 (3).jpg
    0_1 (3).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 91
we are about a hour and a half north look at a map of Illinois and locate Vincennes Indiana we are 10 minutes from there here is another pic.To bad we don't need to make a road trip to stl or you take a road trip We would let you have her and she would fuck on first meting .really she would probable already be naked when u showed up rather be a hotel room or are house she was last weekend and the BBC never showed or text and we have not heard from since thought she was going to get fucked good.hey u can email us at will be easier.thanks

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.We will coming close to you in a few month we will be coming out to south dakota to Sturgis for the rally.

we are a couple hours away but we could met you there when we no u r coming.we have no problem with that.

So I will be in KCK the weekend of 5/10 and 10/5 then I will be in Joliet, IL on the weekend of 9/14. If you are serious, you need to email me ASAP!

Ok. I would be down for that. I will message you the hotel address where we stay. We will have to be 100% discrete as I will be there for business as well. I will be flying in on the Thursday of that weekend. That day will probably be ideal for me.

Back