Couple from South England

petemiller99

Couple
From
UK
Hi, we are an expatriate couple from Island, now living in Hove. We are living together since 2003 and we married two years later.
Karen
The last two years my dream came true!
My husband is playing the mistress/slave game with me. And we live that life quite seriously.
I am love being a Slut and it is always fantastic to have a boy friend or lover in the house with Peter around.
He hasn't fucked me with his dick for over 8 month (02/16).
When there is nobody around he has to play with me.
His highlight of the month is that he is allowed to jack-off. He has to do this view a gay video and I always film with my phone. Just in case...
We will move to Tampa, Fl. January 2017 and I am really very hot to do some nice bbc.
For the time being I am looking for a stud exchanging fantasies with me and cucky.
I love to show off and I seriously love being humiliated and I willing to obey.
Peter
I love living as a cuckold. I do what every she wants and i hope she will find somebody who is playing this game with us.
View attachment 773960 5q.jpg
PS I love taking pictures from my mistress.

Me again, after quite some time. The last months were so busy that there was no time for playing much. Last week it was Peters birthday. My present was a cock torch. He was so happy and thankful when he was allowed to use it. I keep it lock away for special occasions.

January is coming close and I a really looking for a stud training me via email. If I like the training we meet when we are in Tampa next year.

Kisses,
Karen

Last edited:
Back