Couple from Russia(hope cuckold-couple in future)

Hello,

We are couple from Russia, both 25 years old. We are together for several years already and going to marry at the end of this summer.
She is not too much into all this cuckold thing, although she already have experience of being fucked with me just watching and she knows that i like it a lot. Hope we will come there eventually. For now it is only me on this site.
As for myself - i really like all this. It is quite hard for me to truly satisfy her. Of course she says that it is ok and she loves me and to have sex with me(many of white boys probably heard this stuff). So for the last two years i was searching for some really hung mans with good stamina and cock to make her go wild in sex. But it turned out that it is not too easy to find handsome, dominant stud =(
Unfortunately it is also impossible to meet black man where we live. And i really would like to see her with black, and really hope that she will be amazed by her black stud and sex with him. We are planning to go travel on our honeymoon, probably to the Europe, i wonder if we'll be able to arrange something there during that time=)
If you like you can inbox me, or i can also answer question here.

Hello,

We are couple from Russia, both 25 years old. We are together for several years already and going to marry at the end of this summer.
She is not too much into all this cuckold thing, although she already have experience of being fucked with me just watching and she knows that i like it a lot. Hope we will come there eventually. For now it is only me on this site.
As for myself - i really like all this. It is quite hard for me to truly satisfy her. Of course she says that it is ok and she loves me and to have sex with me(many of white boys probably heard this stuff). So for the last two years i was searching for some really hung mans with good stamina and cock to make her go wild in sex. But it turned out that it is not too easy to find handsome, dominant stud =(
Unfortunately it is also impossible to meet black man where we live. And i really would like to see her with black, and really hope that she will be amazed by her black stud and sex with him. We are planning to go travel on our honeymoon, probably to the Europe, i wonder if we'll be able to arrange something there during that time=)
If you like you can inbox me, or i can also answer question here.
Come to the Caribbean for her to enjoy big!

Do you have any clue that she may be with another man just because he is hunk and sexually strong? or did you ever seen her flirting with another man or something like that?

I have to admit that she looks very healthy. Her skin is so shiny, her curves are perfect, she looks very fertile. What about you? Do you think physically can you complete her? Also how were the other men who she had sex?

Well, i am tall, but quite slim guy. Most of the guys she had sex with were somewhat about like me. But there was one, who was muscular, as she sayd, as i didn't saw him in person. Unfortunately she sayd that his cock was normal, a bit smaller than mine(she thinks mine is bigger that average, lol ). I'm trying to find her really hung man with good cock.

So what was the reason for her to have sex with other average men? Were they Russian men too? If you can not find African men for her, maybe you could try Daghestani, Kazakh, Turkmen, Ozbek, Turkish, Kurdish, Arab and even Afghan men... They may not be so hunk like black men but they are very aggressive in white women...

Yes, they were russian too. Well, it's quite hard to find really hung dominant available guy here. And she must like him as well. I Hope onve she will try sex with real man with great cock and stamina - it will be much easier to convince her try another great guy )

Didn't tried yet. I think for now she doesn't have any racial preferences. But she did sayd that it would be interesting to have sex with black man, it is so exotic.

Back